Can Trump laugh?

Seriously, has anyone ever heard him laugh? I hadn't thought about it until he started attacking Kamala for the way she laughs...as one does when you're a candidate for the most prestigious office in America.
I can't remember ever hearing him laugh. Inability to laugh sounds like a sign of psychosis to me...

Anyone got a recording of the Old Orange Turd's laugh?

He laughs all the time, troll.

Seriously, has anyone ever heard him laugh? I hadn't thought about it until he started attacking Kamala for the way she laughs...as one does when you're a candidate for the most prestigious office in America.
I can't remember ever hearing him laugh. Inability to laugh sounds like a sign of psychosis to me...

You Stupid OX.

What is there to laugh about fighting off 9 years of this Deep State hit sqaud? The destruction of the Country. 20 million un-invited South Americans with 10% Criminals dumped into the swarm.

Are you on dope like all the other Leftist lowIQ marixist maggots infesting this site? With the phone TDS middler gang included.

So, let me get this straight

Trump is not responsible for jobs lost due to COVID
But Biden is responsible for inflation due to COVID
your logic

1721765448256.png

So, let me get this straight

Trump is not responsible for jobs lost due to COVID
But Biden is responsible for inflation due to COVID
Well, an argument can be made.

First off, only a fucking moron would blame Trump for jobs lost.

In contrast, the govt. is print and spend a mile a second as they can barely pay the interest. Of course govt. has had an impact on inflation, that's what happens when you "build back better" by pumping money into the system for primarily govt. projects and welfare. How much an impact? Nobody knows other then theories by the best actuaries, who aren't doing the talking.

untrue... they measure it without food and energy costs included...

Violent crime is way higher most crimes don't get reported anymore...because people know its a waste of time...

That 2% higher than under Trump...

We have combat troops all over the world today....

They ignore the massive retail closings in DEM cities due to Black Flash mobs or normal Cart full of shoplifting walking out not paying in swarms of attacks.

Don't you need a sense of humor for that?

You’re a moron. Just because you haven’t witnessed it doesn’t mean it hasn’t happened.
Yes, Trump's laugh is like the Yeti, Big Foot, or Sasquatch, there are rumors it exists but no one has ever heard it.

So apparently the answer no. No one has a recording of Trump laughing. Almost 80 years old, in the media for at least 20 years, but no recording of him laughing.

Is there another person with as much media exposure who has never been recorded laughing?

Sounds like a damaged psyche . The only time he even smiles his when he is picking on someone...

Trumpers, you sure you want damaged goods?

1721766302869.png

Forum List

Back