This was all planned

Biden's not running anymore.

But even if he was... I would take my life in 2024 over my life in 2020 any day of the week.

I live in a nicer house.
I'm making more money.
Not that I would entirely attribute that to any politician, my own hard work has made that happen. (Getting married and adding a second household income also helps!)

But shit, 2020, I was hiding at home, they cut my hours, I had to eventually find a new job. The riots weren't happening anywhere near me, thankfully, but they were still a thing that happened.
Biden Harris are intertwined. She will carry on with biden's agenda or make it even worse.
Before Biden dropped out the motto was a vote for Biden is a vote for Harris.

WOW you're so mentally impaired due to TDS you forget about all the lies the media told you. You forget about all the leftists destroying buildings and looting all over the U.S.
Media “told” me? Retard, I saw it go down on live television.

Not just that, around 500 people had been sentenced to prison terms and 1,358 had been criminally charged for something “that did not happen “.

Let me know if you are still confused, retard. :itsok:

WOW you're so mentally impaired due to TDS you forget about all the lies the media told you. You forget about all the leftists destroying buildings and looting all over the U.S.

I remember it differently.

I remember black folks asking politely for ten years, every time some Cop with a big gun and a tiny mind used excessive force on a black person, to reform our police departments.

And after being ignored for a decade, after a series of particularly horrific incidents, they finally demonstrated, mostly in a peaceful manner, often with the police escalating violence.

Forum List

Back