Evangelical devotion to Trump

It’s a fact that you have zero facts or knowledge based on reality that allows you to affirm that you know why Putin decided upon the timing of the invasion.to kill women children and the elderly other than what Trump told you - Putin is a genius when the genocide began.
The fact is that Putin waited until Biden was in office before he invaded Ukraine.. Are you disputing that? Have you ever talked to Putin? He's been leading Russia for a long time, he doesn't seem stupid to me. You do though.

Yup they gave the Nazi's the same type of support, many different religions in Europe backed the Nazis/ They get caught up in the same hate message that everyone else does. , secret organizations and plots and ski is falling insanity. Christians are even more likely to support a hate group Like MAGA then the general public if you play them the right way. They are way more easily manipulated then the average person.
View attachment 971259
The most easily tooled group in this country are evangelical Christians. They are a blight on the values of this country. Any group that supports shitpants is a blight.

The most easily tooled group in this country are evangelical Christians. They are a blight on the values of this country. Any group that supports shitpants is a blight.
You owe most of your freedom to Christians hypocrite. You are a blight

The fact is that Putin waited until Biden was in office before he invaded Ukraine.. Are you disputing that?
The fact is Putin invaded Ukraine on the day that he invaded Ukraine. You are a liar when you say you know what he was waiting for.

Putin simply couid have been waiting for the strategic geopolitical advantage that took shape a few months before the 2020 US election.

Belarus essentially fell into Putin’s lap in August 2020 when the Belarusian leader sought assistance from Russia to restore order after huge street protests were threatening his regime, Putin suddenly had a military staging post from which to launch an attack, just to the north of Ukraine's largest cities, Kyiv and Kharkiv.

Putin seems to have miscalculated his grasp of reality in Ukraine when he believed there were signs that Zelinski was losing popularity after nearly two in office.

Since you won’t consider those two very relevant factors involved in Putin’s decision when to invade you are nothing but a liar when you say you know it was because Trump was strong and Biden was weak.

You believe Biden stole the election from Trump and no one can figure out how he did it Saint_Blisterfinger why should I believe you know why “Putin waited until Biden was in office before he invaded Ukraine.”

There are dozens of reasons why Putin invaded in 2022 before he couid have thought Biden would have been weak.

You owe most of your freedom to Christians hypocrite. You are a blight
Yes Democrats who are and were Christians / The Greatest Generation that took out Hitler.

Democrat Christians still believe in the Democracy that the Greatest Generation preserved. Trump Christians don’t. They can’t - Trump will be mad at them if they believe he lost the 2020 election and should not have tried so hard to overturn it.

The fact is Putin invaded Ukraine on the day that he invaded Ukraine. You are a liar when you say you know what he was waiting for.

Putin simply couid have been waiting for the strategic geopolitical advantage that took shape a few months before the 2020 US election.

Belarus essentially fell into Putin’s lap in August 2020 when the Belarusian leader sought assistance from Russia to restore order after huge street protests were threatening his regime, Putin suddenly had a military staging post from which to launch an attack, just to the north of Ukraine's largest cities, Kyiv and Kharkiv.

Putin seems to have miscalculated his grasp of reality in Ukraine when he believed there were signs that Zelinski was losing popularity after nearly two in office.

Since you won’t consider those two very relevant factors involved in Putin’s decision when to invade you are nothing but a liar when you say you know it was because Trump was strong and Biden was weak.

You believe Biden stole the election from Trump and no one can figure out how he did it Saint_Blisterfinger why should I believe you know why “Putin waited until Biden was in office before he invaded Ukraine.”

There are dozens of reasons why Putin invaded in 2022 before he couid have thought Biden would have been weak.
The fact remains, much to your Chagrin, that Putin waited until Biden was president before he invaded Ukraine LOL you do have a thick skull don't you? Cro-magnum hahaha.
Screenshot_20240618-091133_X.jpg
m a g a

The DEMS didn’t let them do it if you were talking about Iraq.

George W. Bush decided to do it when it was not necessary at all because the UN inspections were working.

The Democrat position was to let the inspectors continue as long as Saddam was cooperating. Colin Powell said Saddam Hussein was cooperating in January 2003. Then George W. Bush lied to all of us and the entire world that Saddam Hussein was not cooperating. George Bush was pushed into that war because he’s a white Christian nationalist by white Christian nationalists more so than anything else. They wanted to convert Iraq to Christianity by the barrel of US military guns.

Clean Break Strategy called for over throwing Saddam Hussein. The PNAC signatories (most were dual citizens) also wanted Saddam Hussein deposed. By 1998 the British began Operation Mass Appeal.

There were 50 churches in Bagdad before Bush invaded Iraq.

Yes Democrats who are and were Christians / The Greatest Generation that took out Hitler.

Democrat Christians still believe in the Democracy that the Greatest Generation preserved. Trump Christians don’t. They can’t - Trump will be mad at them if they believe he lost the 2020 election and should not have tried so hard to overturn it.
That's ridiculous, dabble in reality much?
Screenshot_20240520-115655_Facebook.jpg

The fact remains, much to your Chagrin, that Putin waited until Biden was president before he invaded Ukraine
You are a liar. The fact remains Putin invaded Ukraine in February 2022. You have no way to know that he waited until Biden was President.

This is simple by all standard red states are the worst states in this country, You pick what a state is judged by and 90 out of 100 times the states that are gauged the worse is red states in by just about every standard. You can come up with.

Democrats in my red state are the problem. Seriously, successful and Democrat are not two words that go together in my state. Sure, there are exceptions, but they are just that, exceptions.

They are a blight on the values of this country
I should have known you would be anti-Crristian.

I don't ignore many posters here, even those that really get on my nerves, but you have made the list. Congrats.

Do you have pictures of your mother while she was pregnant?

My mother did not like to be photographed while pregnant
not many of my mother, but lots of my wife, daughter, granddaughter, etc. Cameras were not what they are today when my mom carried me, but I did find one in an old picture album.

But since you have no pics of pregnant "michelle" how about a dna test of the girls? neither of them look anything like either "parent". of how about a chromosome test of michelle/michael? is that person XY or XX? or maybe a birth certificate? "she' is being talked about as a replacement for senile ole joe, but it won't happen because the truth might come out.

wrong, the most easily fooled group is highly educated liberals--------------you fools believed joe was cognizant and mentally stable--------------until the entire world saw that he wasn't in that debate. You fools think transgenderism is a normal human condition instead of a mental condition. you are the idiots in this debate and you are destroying our country in your ignorance.

not many of my mother, but lots of my wife, daughter, granddaughter, etc. Cameras were not what they are today when my mom carried me, but I did find one in an old picture album.

But since you have no pics of pregnant "michelle" how about a dna test of the girls? neither of them look anything like either "parent". of how about a chromosome test of michelle/michael? is that person XY or XX? or maybe a birth certificate? "she' is being talked about as a replacement for senile ole joe, but it won't happen because the truth might come out.

Why should the Obama’s have to jump through hoops because of your ridiculous conspiracy theories?

Obama did that with your Birth Certificate nonsense and you just claimed it was fake

Why should the Obama’s have to jump through hoops because of your ridiculous conspiracy theories?

Obama did that with your Birth Certificate nonsense and you just claimed it was fake
it was a proven fake, but we let it ride. that was a mistake. now if "michelle" runs her biological sex will be an issue and she and barry know it and she will not run.

it was a proven fake, but we let it ride. that was a mistake. now if "michelle" runs her biological sex will be an issue and she and barry know it and she will not run.
There you have it…
Even though the State of Hawaii certified Obama was born there, Birthers still claimed it was fake.

You would also claim DNA testing was fake

Fool me once….

Forum List

Back