Evangelical devotion to Trump

There you have it…
Even though the State of Hawaii certified Obama was born there, Birthers still claimed it was fake.

You would also claim DNA testing was fake

Fool me once….
Obama's grandmother said he was born in Kenya, until she died the day after his visit. That Hawaii BC has been proven false many times, in many ways. Kenya claims obama as a native son, are they all lying?

Obama's grandmother said he was born in Kenya, until she died the day after his visit. That Hawaii BC has been proven false many times, in many ways. Kenya claims obama as a native son, are they all lying?
LOL

And you want Michelle Obama to take a DNA test?

:auiqs.jpg:

LOL

And you want Michelle Obama to take a DNA test?

:auiqs.jpg:
to prove that those girls are "hers" and that she is a she. put it to bed once and for all, but they won't because the truth would come out. Michelle Obama was born Michael Robinson and was Barry's gay lover before transitioning.

You are a liar. The fact remains Putin invaded Ukraine in February 2022. You have no way to know that he waited until Biden was President.
How do I know he waited until Biden was president? I looked at the calendar you fucking idiot! LOL
Screenshot_20210727-085031_Chrome.jpg

I should have known you would be anti-Crristian.

I don't ignore many posters here, even those that really get on my nerves, but you have made the list. Congrats.
I'm apposed and don't support you fake Christians if that is what you mean scum bag.

Democrats in my red state are the problem. Seriously, successful and Democrat are not two words that go together in my state. Sure, there are exceptions, but they are just that, exceptions.
Bullshit , no one including me believe anything you say. It is easy to do when all you have to sell is stupidity. There is no important value that red states excel in ,everything across the board make the red states in all premises the worst in this country, You have to be a idiot to live in a red state.
ARGUE ANYONE of these.
You definitely don't want to move your children to Right wing states, especially daughters. They are listed as the worst places to raise your children and the highest incident of rape.

You don't want to live in right wing states, they have the highest crime rate, murder rates and murder rates by gun. This is a hoot because they are always saying how dangerous democratically run cities are, when in fact many of their states are way more dangerous than these democratically run cities.

The biggest welfare and food support states by far are right wing states, and federally what they contribute is way less than the government funnels into these states just for minimal civilized resources. Where do they get the money from, well of course they get it from successful democratic states?

The worst states for pay for your work are right wing states , their household family income is way less than democratic states.

Education in right wing states is a disaster. They have the worst educated people in the country, My opinion is the right wants to keep them stupid because they know they have to keep them stupid to vote for them.

Guess which states have the highest number of hate groups, well of course, hate party states. That one is easy to figure out. It is in right wing states that are run and based on hatred as their

party is across the board.

IF you are concerned at all as far as the economy is concerned, the worst thing you can do is elect a republican for president. They are a disaster for every aspect of the economy including Jobs, pay, unemployment

to prove that those girls are "hers" and that she is a she. put it to bed once and for all, but they won't because the truth would come out. Michelle Obama was born Michael Robinson and was Barry's gay lover before transitioning.
But once again, nobody has to lift a finger to disprove the embarrassing and childish fantasies of stupid old men.

And you embarrass yourself as a gullible moron whose mind is twisted by hate. Truly embarrassing. You need to find someone who cares about you and say this stuff to them. What happens next could be good for your long term mental health.

But once again, nobody has to lift a finger to disprove the embarrassing and childish fantasies of stupid old men.

And you embarrass yourself as a gullible moron whose mind is twisted by hate. Truly embarrassing. You need to find someone who cares about you and say this stuff to them. What happens next could be good for your long term mental health.
you libs could shut this off easily, post pregnancy pics of michelle, then you win--------------- but you can't.

It is way simpler then people perceive ,MAGA and their God is this countries biggest threat and enemy and should be treated as such.

Because I know how to read a calendar.
No. you are claiming you have read Putin’s mind.

The following is much more reasonable speculation:

Putin waited, hoping Trump would serve a second term.

MOSCOW — Donald Trump’s shock victory in the presidential election Tuesday has sent champagne corks flying around this city, where state media and pro-Kremlin politicians are confidently predicting a dramatic turnaround in Russian-U.S. relations.

Although it’s not clear what he will do when he comes to power, Mr. Trump has alarmed U.S. allies in Eastern Europe by suggesting that he would scale down American commitment to NATO while appearing to say that he could accept the status of Crimea, the Ukrainian peninsula annexed by the Kremlin in 2014.

He has also indicated that he would consider lifting crippling economic sanctions imposed by the Obama administration over Russia’s actions in Ukraine.

You are a liar. The fact remains Putin invaded Ukraine in February 2022. You have no way to know that he waited until Biden was President.

Putin thought Trump would break NATO so he probably was waiting on that.

MOSCOW — Donald Trump’s shock victory in the presidential election Tuesday has sent champagne corks flying around this city, where state media and pro-Kremlin politicians are confidently predicting a dramatic turnaround in Russian-U.S. relations.

Although it’s not clear what he will do when he comes to power, Mr. Trump has alarmed U.S. allies in Eastern Europe by suggesting that he would scale down American commitment to NATO while appearing to say that he could accept the status of Crimea, the Ukrainian peninsula annexed by the Kremlin in 2014.

He has also indicated that he would consider lifting crippling economic sanctions imposed by the Obama administration over Russia’s actions in Ukraine.

Actually it looks like you're claiming to read Putin's mind. Putin reacts to strength and weakness. Biden exhibited weakness with his tumultuous, devastating, disastrous Afghanistan , debacle of Epic portions. Biden released billions of dollars to Iran the world's largest state sponsor of Terror . The fact that Biden has dementia displays weakness in an American president. Biden is known around the world for his weakness. We are a joke.

Trump on the other hand broke Iran and caused them to go bankrupt. Trump killed solomoni. Trump wiped out Isis. Trump Allowed no new Wars and achieved peace through strength. No one wanted to fuck with the United States like they do now under the embarrassment of Biden.
It will take years for Trump to fix the problems Biden has caused for the United States and the world.

It is obvious for anyone with intelligence to see that Putin waited until Biden was elected to move on Ukraine. Just look at how weak we are now with Biden at the helm. There are Wars everywhere!
There, that was easy. Stop trying to read Putin's mind. LOL you are wrong.

Putin thought Trump would break NATO so he probably was waiting on that.
Trump wanted NATO to pay their fair share. Do you have a problem with that? Why do you Democrats want to be the doormat of the world. Trump had peace through strength, Putin waited Biden was in office before invading Ukraine. It's obvious to anyone with intelligence.

Because I know how to read a calendar.
No calendar will explain why Putin miscalculated that the Zelinski government would fall in a matter of days if the Russians invaded from Belarus.

Putin, based on viable observable geo-
political realities was not “waiting” for Biden to become President other than hoping Trump won a second term because with Trump in the White House it would cause Zelinnski to capitulate and run when 100,000 Russian Troops were massed in Belarus and begin a Blitzkrieg into Kiev.

Putin did not have the Belarus option for most of his administration. He had it at the start of Biden’s

No calendar will explain why Putin miscalculated that the Zelinski government would fall in a matter of days if the Russians invaded from Belarus.

Putin, based on viable observable geo-
political realities was not “waiting” for Biden to become President other than hoping Trump won a second term because with Trump in the White House it would cause Zelinnski to capitulate and run when 100,000 Russian Troops were massed in Belarus and begin a Blitzkrieg into Kiev.

Putin did not have the Belarus option for most of his administration. He had it at the start of Biden’s
The weakness of Joe Biden and his disastrous foreign policy is a good enough explanation for why Putin waited until Joe Biden was elected. He is a man of opportunity and Joe Biden is a fool ripe for picking. Trump is a man of strength. The calendar proves I'm right

Forum List

Back