The new talking point.

I just followed a live interview with a former D - governor who knows the D inside machine very well and he said this was 100% Obumma and his Chicago mob politics. They threatened Biden not only with releasing dirt they have on his family as well as telling him they'd create a democrat wave of support to oust him under the 25th getting backing from the Rs to kick him out in shame and disgrace--- his call, or he could "resign" voluntarily now and they would tout him as a "great leader" who sacrificed for "the good of the country." :icon_rolleyes:
Doesn't seem there is a question of something along those lines.

The needle he still has to thread is an explanation of WHY he's dropped out.

Damn. After four responses of 'Because Trump' I give up. Your shield is impenetrable.

Have a blessed day.

It was early because of Trump. Notice you have no proof it was any of the names you threw out. Here's why...

“The Commission must move up the timetable of its proposed 2024 debates to ensure more Americans have a full chance to see the candidates before they start voting, and we would argue for adding more debates in addition to those on the currently proposed schedule,” Susie Wiles and Chris LaCivita, the top advisers to the Trump campaign, wrote to the commission.

“We have already indicated President Trump is willing to debate anytime, anyplace, and anywhere — and the time to start these debates is now,” the two added.

... you'll note, Trump's campaign sent that letter to the Commission of Presidential Debates back in April.

I just followed a live interview with a former D - governor who knows the D inside machine very well and he said this was 100% Obumma and his Chicago mob politics. They threatened Biden not only with releasing dirt they have on his family as well as telling him they'd create a democrat wave of support to oust him under the 25th getting backing from the Rs to kick him out in shame and disgrace--- his call, or he could "resign" voluntarily now and they would tout him as a "great leader" who sacrificed for "the good of the country." :icon_rolleyes:
Biden got volunTOLD.

It was early because of Trump. Notice you have no proof it was any of the names you threw out. Here's why...

“The Commission must move up the timetable of its proposed 2024 debates to ensure more Americans have a full chance to see the candidates before they start voting, and we would argue for adding more debates in addition to those on the currently proposed schedule,” Susie Wiles and Chris LaCivita, the top advisers to the Trump campaign, wrote to the commission.
“We have already indicated President Trump is willing to debate anytime, anyplace, and anywhere — and the time to start these debates is now,” the two added.

... you'll note, Trump's campaign sent that letter to the Commission of Presidential Debates back in April.
LOL Trump caused the incumbent Biden to propose a debate three months earlier than ever in history. Do you really have no pride in spewing nonsense like this?

Doesn't seem there is a question of something along those lines.

The needle he still has to thread is an explanation of WHY he's dropped out.

He already answered that:

"I believe it is in the best interest of my party and the country for me to stand down and to focus solely on fulfilling my duties as President for the remainder of my term.

I will speak to the Nation later this week in more detail about my decision."

But why listen to Biden on his own motivations and wait for details, when you can just make shit up, backed by nothing......and bizarrely try to blame Obama for everything.

Making shit up is the MAGA way, after all.

LOL Trump caused the incumbent Biden to propose a debate three months earlier than ever in history. Do you really have no pride in spewing nonsense like this?

Compelled? Again, you're citiung your own imagination, just like you did when you blamed it all on Obama.

Biden AGREED to the early debates that Trump wanted. The two campaigns negotiated the timing.

All your delusional fantasies that somehow Obama 'made' Biden debate early is just you citing the voices in your head.

Spoiler alert: those voices aren't actually Obama. Or anyone else.

Biden got volunTOLD.

Yes, he was told he could go the EASY way, with some dignity, or he would be going the HARD way, in disgrace.

But either way, he was OUT.

I mean, both he and Kamaltoe are just figureheads either way. They are mere pressed suits for making public appearances. They make no decisions in and of themselves.

That is the real reason for hating Trump so--- Trump refuses to be someone else's SOCK.

Have you ever had a coherent comment to post? Get over your hurt feelings.

You have anything to add other than gumming at my ankles?

Looks like the answer to my question is a solid, "no."

Thanks for confirming what I already suspected.
thumbsup.gif

LOL

I literally showed you Trump's campaign wanted to start debates in April.

You have to be the world's shittiest lawyer to blame Obama, Pelosi, among others for Biden agreeing to June.

Looks like the answer to my question is a solid, "no."

Thanks for confirming what I already suspected.
thumbsup.gif
Looks like you will invent answers that cause you less triggering. Why not just post random, nonsensical comments you can respond to which will be less emotionally taxing?

Looks like you will invent answers that cause you less triggering. Why not just post random, nonsensical comments you can respond to which will be less emotionally taxing?

LOL

And your ankle gumming continues.

LOL

I literally showed you Trump's campaign wanted to start debates in April.

You have to be the world's shittiest lawyer to blame Obama, Pelosi, among others for Biden agreeing to June.
Sticking with it. Good for you. Hate for you to strain that pretty little brain of yours with a rational answer. 'Because Trump" LOL

You are going to lose your mind in November.
How do you figure, unless massive cheating happens again, she doesn't sniff the presidency. However, this is what I look to happen, as we go, there will be a fake steady improvement in her poll numbers, anyone who disagrees with anything she says or does will be labeled racist and misogynist, then right before the election they will say she took the lead in polls cheat their asses off to make it look like she was like Biden the comeback kid watch and see Democrats as Rush said are so predictable. Problem is for the first time the election will be watched like a hawk

Sticking with it. Good for you. Hate for you to strain that pretty little brain of yours with a rational answer. 'Because Trump" LOL

Laughing.....sticking with the two campaigns negotiating earlier debates like Trump wanted?

Who says that Biden was 'forced' or 'compelled' to agree to the earlier debates? Biden said he would debate Trump anytime. Trump proposed times. They negotiated times.

Where's the conspiracy, tinfoil?

How do you figure, unless massive cheating happens again, she doesn't sniff the presidency. However, this is what I look to happen, as we go, there will be a fake steady improvement in her poll numbers, anyone who disagrees with anything she says or does will be labeled racist and misogynist, then right before the election they will say she took the lead in polls cheat their asses off to make it look like she was like Biden the comeback kid watch and see Democrats as Rush said are so predictable. Problem is for the first time the election will be watched like a hawk

What massive cheating? Remember, the Big Lie has nothing backing it. And still doesn't. Its a fantasy, to soothe the ego of a petty little man that didn't want to admit he was a loser.

There's a reason your ilk were laughed out of every court to hear your nonsense.

Laughing.....sticking with the two campaigns negotiating earlier debates like Trump wanted?

Who says that Biden was 'forced' or 'compelled' to agree to the earlier debates? Biden said he would debate Trump anytime. Trump proposed times. They negotiated times.

Where's the conspiracy, tinfoil?
On the part of Democrats who knew Joe was a liability, and needed reason to oust him

LOLOL

You're cracking me up, world's shittiest lawyer. Trump's campaign proposes debates in April, and you still think it was Obama and Pelosi calling for an early debate.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back