Elon Musk: I Vowed to "Kill the Woke Mind Virus" After I Was Tricked Into Approving Transgender Surgery for My Son

Just pointing out that you brought up something that was irrelevant.
Most of what you support depends on massive infusions of government money to keep around. And you believe that this is an endless symbiont relationship, and it is normal. History proves, shit happens. When there is a cutoff people are going to die who need resources for anything sexual. And they will because there will be a pecking order to where the resources will go as it declines. Medical help will be severely distressed and the sickly and the aged most likely will have limits imposed on them. It is not wrong to think of the future and conserve a little for any possibilities.

They didn't. That's not what puberty blockers do.

More fear is stoked by rhetoric about a malevolent threat to children. Social conservatives in the USA, UK, and Australia frame gender-affirming care as child abuse and medical experimentation. This stance wilfully ignores decades of use of and research about puberty blockers and hormone therapy: a collective enterprise of evidence-based medicine culminating in guidelines from medical associations such as the Endocrine Society and American Academy of Pediatrics. Puberty blockers are falsely claimed to cause infertility and to be irreversible, despite no substantiated evidence. The dominance of the infertility narrative, usually focused on child-bearing ability, perhaps reveals more about conservatives' commitment to women's role as child-bearers. Puberty blockers are framed as pushing children into taking hormones, whereas the time they provide allows for conversations with health providers and parents on different options. Gender transition involves many decisions over a long time, and those who take hormones do so because they are trans. Contrary to claims of a new phenomenon, trans youth have always existed; historians show they have sought trans medicine since it became possible: the 1930s in the USA.
Feel free to disregard the entire testimony of Chloe.

I guess you just don't give a damn.

Forum List

Back