Border Czar Kamala Harris never once spoke to heads of US Border Patrol.

All you have are lies and articles you're too stupid and lazy to read.

She was given a foreign policy task, had nothing to do with immigration policy or border patrol policy.
Try harder. It will only get worse for this clown.

You will have to lie harder, spin harder, and ignore what a complete disaster Commiela is harder.

Good luck with all that, Moroner.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

:itsok:

CBS spin now that they kicked Tater to the curb and they have to put lipstick on the pig they have now.

You lost this one, Sport. She was put in charge of the border. Period.

Denying reality is your stock and trade.
No, just facts.

You can listen to Biden make the announcement where he says that it's a foreign policy position.

Try harder. It will only get worse for this clown.

You will have to lie harder, spin harder, and ignore what a complete disaster Commiela is harder.

Good luck with all that, Moroner.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
You push propaganda and pray to god every night that people don't think for themselves.

All wanna be fascists do.

No, just facts.

You can listen to Biden make the announcement where he says that it's a foreign policy position.

Let's run with your spin.

How much did she lower illegal immigration from those countries, Sport?

Post the numbers.

This will be a hoot...... :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Let's run with your spin.

How much did she lower illegal immigration from those countries, Sport?

Post the numbers.

This will be a hoot...... :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
So you don't want to defend your lies anymore.

Wise move. You're incapable of doing so without making yourself look more like a useful idiot.

Clearly she doesn't take her jobs seriously. Why does she think she deserves to be President?

She had one job. ONE JOB. Secure the border.

And it is a clusterfuck of epic proportions.

I don't really see what difference it makes if she visited there or talked to border patrol. If she had then the solution was already obvious to her, we needed more resources there in order to help these poor people out of the water, give them goody bags, free lodging, food, and medical care and more dollars to help process them into the US faster.

That's a big issue she'll have to answer for in the campaign.
Or not, the media will cover for her, they've already said "the border isn't her sweet spot". The spin will be something like she was working directly with Mayorkas.

So you don't want to defend your lies anymore.

Wise move. You're incapable of doing so without making yourself look more like a useful idiot.
Post the numbers, Moroner.

Show us her epic fail.

I'm interpreting your lack of willingness to defend your lies as an admission that you lied.

This thread is a fail.
No lies by me. I'm willing to run with your CBS spin.

Post the numbers and prove she isn't an object failure

if you don't you are admitting she failed.

Last chance, Moroner.

No lies by me. I'm willing to run with your CBS spin.

Post the numbers and prove she isn't an object failure

if you don't you are admitting she failed.

Last chance, Moroner.
She was never a border czar and never in charge of the border.

The video I posted proves this.

Your thread fails now you've abandoned the premise and are trying to distract from it.

You're such a loser.

When was she the "border czar"?

Well right. Under the biden administration, the Mexican Drug Cartels are the Border Czars. Biden and Harris try to stay away from the problem as much as possible because it hurts them politically.
Biden and Harris are just the bitches, when it comes to anything border related.

Doesn't matter what people call her. She was appointed to handle border security and muffed it.
The description as a border czar is unture and misleading. She was given a specific foreign policy task. Saying she was to handle border security is simply untrue.

Facts matter.

The description as a border czar is unture and misleading. She was given a specific foreign policy task. Saying she was to handle border security is simply untrue.

Facts matter.
Of course they do. So what WERE her responsibilities on the border? While you're trying to figure out how to spin words to absolve her of responsibility, consider:

Biden tasks Harris with 'stemming the migration' on southern border

Did she accomplish what she was tasked to do?

Clearly she doesn't take her jobs seriously. Why does she think she deserves to be President?

She had one job. ONE JOB. Secure the border.

And it is a clusterfuck of epic proportions.

If the GOP is successful in getting Kamala's record as prosecutor out there--the DNC controlled media will do everything they can to suppress it--it won't look good. She is a George Soros funded/backed/promoted prosecutor meaning she is extremely radical left.

Both George and Alex Soros are also now promoting her presidency according to the Wall Street Journal.

And as the OP suggests, she was not only incompetent but refused to do her job as 'Border Czar" and is campaigning now on her and Biden's administration being the most amazing, wonderful, successful administration in the history of the world.

But the DNC controlled media who was pretty lukewarm, even dismissive, of Kamala before are now doing what they can to canonize her as the most smart, wonderful, amazing candidate the Democrats could possibly have. She is already being treated as the nominee. We'll see if that moves the needle on her shaky popularity meter between now and the convention just 25 days from now.

She'll have to win on the "D" beside her name and an artificially created popularity as she sure can't run on her record.

So what WERE her responsibilities on the border?
She was given a foreign policy task to negotiate with central American states to find ways to improve conditions at home to reduce the desire for people to travel to the US.

It had nothing to do with the Border Patrol or US immigration policy.

If the GOP is successful in getting Kamala's record as prosecutor out there--the DNC controlled media will do everything they can to suppress it--it won't look good. She is a George Soros funded/backed/promoted prosecutor meaning she is extremely radical left.

Both George and Alex Soros are also now promoting her presidency according to the Wall Street Journal.

And as the OP suggests, she was not only incompetent but refused to do her job as 'Border Czar" and is campaigning now on her and Biden's administration being the most amazing, wonderful, successful administration in the history of the world. She is already being treated as the nominee.

But the DNC controlled media who was pretty lukewarm, even dismissive, of Kamala before are now doing what they can to canonize her as the most smart, wonderful, amazing candidate the Democrats could possibly have. We'll see if that moves the needle on her shaky popularity meter between now and the convention just 25 days from now. She'll have to win on the "D" beside her name and an artificially created popularity as she sure can't run on her record.
Ironically, the push from the democrats will likely be for everyone to focus on her sex life so they can ignore her record.

She was never a border czar and never in charge of the border.

The video I posted proves this.

Your thread fails now you've abandoned the premise and are trying to distract from it.

You're such a loser.
Ok Moroner, I realize the word Czar triggered you so I will stipulate for my discussion with you she didn’t get the Czar badge.

So let’s run with your CBS spin. She was tasked with flying down to a few Central American shithole countries and use her foreign policy prowess to stem the tide of illegals from those countries. Right?

Ok, her solution was to go down there a fling a shit-ton of taxpayer dollars around to make the problem go away. What happened?

The number of illegals from those countries has skyrocketed, which is why you refuse to post the numbers.

You may call that a success, but anyone with a brain would call it an abject failure, as I did in the OP.

I think we are done here, Moroner.

Forum List

Back