Border Czar Kamala Harris never once spoke to heads of US Border Patrol.

Clearly she doesn't take her jobs seriously. Why does she think she deserves to be President?

She had one job. ONE JOB. Secure the border.

And it is a clusterfuck of epic proportions.

There are no “czars” in our government. That’s a creation of the fascistic MAGA mind. It’s just an attempt to see what sticks. Expect many more in the next few months. I heard she had sex once! I guess that contrasts with Monk Trump?! :rolleyes-41:

#DUMPTHEDONALD

Clearly she doesn't take her jobs seriously. Why does she think she deserves to be President?

She had one job. ONE JOB. Secure the border.

And it is a clusterfuck of epic proportions.

As my thread reminds, the ONLY border action Kamala Harris took as "Border Czar" was to smear innocent border agents as Racists "invoking images of slavery". Her record as Vice President is abysmal.

Harris spent billions of our tax dollars in a handful of shithole countries in Central America to stem the flow of illegals from those countries into America. The number of illegals coming into the US from those countries skyrocketed..

And there are Dimwingers in this board who disagree with the premise of this thread that it was an abject failure by Harris. It’s really hard to believe there are people that stupid, but this board is infested with them

Forum List

Back