Oklahoma’s Superintendent of “Education” will require Bible Study in all Public schools.

you just said before that others do it for you,,

I guess thats the problem with being a useful idiot,,

youre just oblivious to whats happening in your own world,,

No I did not say I let others do my thinking for me. That is an outright lie.

But then, lies from you are pretty common.

you said you are not the one to make that decision,,

that means you let other people think for you,,
:auiqs.jpg: :21: :21: :21: :auiqs.jpg:

When I said I am not the one to make that decision, I was referring to the decisions by the US Supreme Court.

I do my thinking for myself. But the US Supreme Court makes decisions on what is legal and constitutional for the nation.

But if my "allowing" the SCOTUS to decide on gun laws means (in your mind) that I let others think for me, then you let people think for you as well.

so the topic isnt about constitutionality but about your feelings about religion,,,

got it,,
You don’t have anything, heck you can’t even stay on topic you keep trying to derail this thread into a gun control debate but you’re not very successful. You’re just being called out for your trolling behavior

Oklahoma’s state superintendent on Thursday directed all public schools to teach the Bible, including the Ten Commandments, in an extraordinary move that blurs the lines between religious instruction and public education.

The superintendent, Ryan Walters, who is a Republican, described the Bible as an “indispensable historical and cultural touchstone” and said it must be taught in certain grade levels.

Can anyone guess where Oklahoma ranks in Educational achievement?

If you guessed 50th you would be correct.

Besides being blatantly unconstitutional, we have the Chinese breathing down our throats as they make major advancements in science, and these Republicans want to bring our public education back to the dark ages. Why is it Pubs want to force down the throats of its residents their brand of Christianity (sorry Catholics) instead of having their kids attend parochial school? Teaching the Bible should stay with the Church. Oklahoma will continue to remain in last place and its children will be left behind as other states and their students get prepared for the future.
I cannot believe this country is backsliding so quickly.

Brainwash the little monsters at home, jerks.

You don’t have anything, heck you can’t even stay on topic you keep trying to derail this thread into a gun control debate but you’re not very successful. You’re just being called out for your trolling behavior
never once tried to make it about gun control,,
just checking your credibility to see if your concerned about religion or the constitution,,

and found out it has nothing to do with the constitution,,,

why do you hate religion so much??

Forum List

Back