Oklahoma’s Superintendent of “Education” will require Bible Study in all Public schools.

Who would NEVER lie about doing exactly what he said should be done in public schools.

By listen, you mean, believe anything he says, when convenient to do so.

Actually, PRETEND to believe him, when convenient.

Ok, so you want me to listen to the people you present? What if they’re the ones who are lying?

Schools should not be places to influence children's ideology.

My attitude towards religion in schools is the same as that of radical leftist ideology like CRT or all the tranny nonsense. Keep it out of schools and get rid of the teachers who push it.

Want better teachers then start paying them a real salary. The idiotic old garbage line of teachers are spouses of higher earners so they don't need good pay is beyond dumb. Old man coffeehouse moron talk.

My attitude towards religion in schools is the same as that of radical leftist ideology like CRT or all the tranny nonsense. Keep it out of schools and get rid of the teachers who push it.
That's a really good answer, and you are turning out to not be as stupid as I thought you were.

This is a positive development.

I was never religious. My family wasn't religious. My mom thought was a witch. In my lifetime, I have hated religion, mocked religion and was cruel to the religious. I have studied both anthropology and history. Religion is part of the development of civilization. It always has been. Disregarding religion is a mark that the civilization is crumbling. It cannot survive. Historically, it doesn't matte what that religion is.

Our religious background is Judeo Christianity. That was the bedrock of our civilization. Those are the values of Western civilization. The Bible should be in school. It should be required study. Why? Because we are turning into a cluster of immoral, valueless degenerates, that's why.

" Adopting Religion As Creed With Edicts And Tenets Consistent With Principles Of Us Republic *

* Subconscious Mortal Anxiety Of Ego Embracing Histrionic Constraints *

I was never religious. My family wasn't religious. My mom thought was a witch. In my lifetime, I have hated religion, mocked religion and was cruel to the religious. I have studied both anthropology and history. Religion is part of the development of civilization. It always has been.
Most confuse the literal meaning of an after life , which is genetic continuance , with the metaphorical means by which to acheive a literal after life and a chance for eternal life , where failure to do so in perpetuity is ascribed the metaphors of final judgement and eternal damnation .

A subjective altruism of an ego is that its introspection should exist in perpetuity , forever in eternity , however by nature of gawd , not every instance of introspection is required to satisfy a subjective altruism .

A success criteria by gawd of nature is to survive , where a sophisticated is required for sentience , sapience and introspection .

* Pretentious Claims For Goad Head While Neglecting Entropy *

A historical conjecture for monotheism stems from monism , that supposes an infinite identity set of infinitesimals , where an infinitesimal is as identity element , a monad , an irrational with an implicit quality of infinitude that necessarily exists - without end or beginning .

A quality of infinitude is that of being and becoming through some
transition , and all things comprised emulate its properties by induction of which procreation is an example .

* Simple Direct Cause For Inclusion Or Exclusion *
Disregarding religion is a mark that the civilization is crumbling. It cannot survive. Historically, it doesn't matte what that religion is.
There is not a difference between a religion and the edicts and tenets of its creed , and there is not an exception in us first amendment - as a religion - with creed that includes edicts or tenets to implement violence against other individuals so as to establish the sovereignty of its institutions and potentates , whether allegiances or foreign or domestic .

* Toying With Paradoxes Of Antinomianism *
Our religious background is Judeo Christianity. That was the bedrock of our civilization. Those are the values of Western civilization. The Bible should be in school. It should be required study.
The epistles of saul to the romans about antinomianism is best , so let us talk about genetic religin and circumcision .

Antinomianism (Ancient Greek: ἀντί [anti] "against" and νόμος [nomos] "law") is any view which rejects laws or legalism and argues against moral, religious or social norms (Latin: mores), or is at least considered to do so.[1] The term has both religious and secular meanings.

* Get Principles Of Us Republic Straight Before Proceeding Further *
Why? Because we are turning into a cluster of immoral, valueless degenerates, that's why.
The principles of us republic and of us republicanism is independence of the individual , that is imbued in the creedo of formerly designated official motto of us - e pluribus unum .

In 1956 , koc succeeded in usurping and debasing independence of the individual by replacing us official motto or e pluribus unum with in goad we trust , by which it is currently inundating the us with illegal migrants to tithe its bi shops and whole he see , while promoting populism for democracy as tyranny by collective majority that is traitorous againts independence of the individual .

Sure, let them ask those questions. That’s part of it. As I said, we’ll see how this goes. I’m sure there will be an uproar…it’s all part of the process.
While we continue to fall behind in science and math.

I was never religious. My family wasn't religious. My mom thought was a witch. In my lifetime, I have hated religion, mocked religion and was cruel to the religious. I have studied both anthropology and history. Religion is part of the development of civilization. It always has been. Disregarding religion is a mark that the civilization is crumbling. It cannot survive. Historically, it doesn't matte what that religion is.

Our religious background is Judeo Christianity. That was the bedrock of our civilization. Those are the values of Western civilization. The Bible should be in school. It should be required study. Why? Because we are turning into a cluster of immoral, valueless degenerates, that's why.

Only 15 % of the faithful are evangelicals .

Trump claims "they", Democrats, are going to "cover the cross with social justice".

Only 15 % of the faithful are evangelicals .

Trump claims "they", Democrats, are going to "cover the cross with social justice".
Democrats foul their pants going against Religion. As you claim, few are evangelicals.

yeah but only one side gets actually blocked from being in the schools.

yeah but only one side gets actually blocked from being in the schools.
This is certainly true.

I think it would be a good trade off if all those pushing their woke religion were told to seek employment elsewhere, though.

This is certainly true.

I think it would be a good trade off if all those pushing their woke religion were told to seek employment elsewhere, though.

I'm almost hoping this "add the commandments" thing is just a ploy to gun for DEI and the alphabet mafia's indoctrination plans.

Fell behind. Fortunately college prep still is available I presume. It was when I graduated high school.

College prep was available when I was in top private schools.

You've been out of highschool for decades.

Tell them why the word Evangelical is important.

You don't know what evangelical means? Really?

They take the Bible literally.

Evangelicals are a subgroup of Protestants who emphasize the authority of the Bible and the importance of personal conversion. They tend to be more conservative in their theology and social beliefs than other branches of Christianity.

Forum List

Back