Harris has made her choice to cozy up to Muslims and gives a F-U to Jews

That leftist also doesn’t understand the difference between intentionally searching for, hunting down, and torturing to death innocent civilians and casualties of war - the latter made worse due to HAMAS’ use of them as human shields.

Not the Jews who have had their eyes opened and not blinded by their liberalism.

They exist in large numbers?

anti-Jewish, anti-Jewishness, anti-Zionism, anti-AIPAC, anti-Jewish corruption, anti-Jewish lies, anti-Jewish occupied government, and anti-Jewish control over the Western world. Antisemitism, is a misnomer, misapplied to most Jews, because 80% of Jews are Ashkenazi, and they're not Semites, they're Eastern European, Slavic-Caucasoids, not Middle Easterners. Palestinians have MUCH MORE Middle Eastern DNA and are more likely to descend from Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, than these Caucasoid Jews from Crown Heights Brooklyn.

View attachment 982717

After the Jewish State Of Israhell loses the war with the Palestinians, the Jews are going to migrate to Antarctica:

View attachment 982724

You're a sad little pup

Well of course. We still have half of Jews, more actually, who are more concerned with push the Green New Deal and giving handouts to people who won’t work than they are about the 400% rise in antisemitism, and the given that it will continue to get worse under Obama’s 4th term.

And the Muslims are already Trump-haters because he stands with Israel against Islamic terrorists. Harris doesn’t want to make it appear that she is on Israel’s side.
It's hard for me to pick a side. I haven't yet, and when I do, it won't matter. But yeah, top politicians try to get both sides' support in any confrontation (war). It's probably just one of those get more votes things. Like supporting Russia and Ukraine at the same time. It's magic.

You're a sad little pup
giphy.gif

The presumptive Democrat nominee for U.S. president will boycott Netanyahu’s speech to Congress. Clearly, she is afraid she will lose the votes of antisemitic Muslims and pro-Palestinian Jew-haters if she is seen giving due respect to the leader of America’s ally. And yet, half of all liberal Jews will let their liberalism trump their Judaism.

Harris's husband is Jewish.

They exist in large numbers?
You mean the Jews who have had their eyes opened? About 30% of them at the last election, could be 40% this year.

From what I’ve been reading, most of the Jews in Pennsylvania - a key swing state - are quite upset with the antisemitism masquerading as being anti-Israel, and a chunk could switch their votes to Trump - especially since the HAMAS squad is endorsing Harris.

And it wouldn’t take much to turn the state. There are 500,000 Jews in PA. If only 10% switch their votes, COMBINED with all the working class blacks who are struggling under inflation, the state swings to Trump.

Then, all he needs is GA, where he is leading, and he will have won the election before I finish my post-dinner coffee.

The presumptive Democrat nominee for U.S. president will boycott Netanyahu’s speech to Congress. Clearly, she is afraid she will lose the votes of antisemitic Muslims and pro-Palestinian Jew-haters if she is seen giving due respect to the leader of America’s ally. And yet, half of all liberal Jews will let their liberalism trump their Judaism.

Bullshit.
You can be opposed to Bibi's policies without being anti-Jew.

Grow up, there's absolutely no reason for the level of antisemitism on this forum and 98% comes from leftists

Don't you know the difference between antisemitism and disapproval of Israel's hard right government? Most people want a just peace and the end of the carnage.

Don't you know the difference between antisemitism and disapproval of Israel's hard right government? Most people want a just peace and the end of the carnage.

I'm shocked you didn't mention Zionism. Most antisemites toss that in

When all of the "Palestinians" are dead, peace will reign.

Fuck Nutanyahoo! He's a terrorist living on stolen lands! He's a squatter!

Major U.S. Unions Pressure Biden To Cut Off Funds To Israel

Netanyahu’s Going To See A Lot Of Empty Seats When He Addresses Congress On Wednesday

Another leftist driven by antisemitism. If the HAMAS Squat-endorsed nominee wins, things will get much, much worse for American Jews.

Just like leftists on campus put up “no Jew zones” unless you denounce Israel and cast your support with those who want you dead, we can end up where pro-Israel Jews will be forced out of jobs, or never considered for them in the first place.

Worse, under pressure from the swelling numbers of Muslim Americans, the Left President, if Female Blackness wins, will cut off aid to Israel and bolster Iran - hoping to wipe the Jew Country off the map.

Then they can turn their ire to the American Jews who, with no Israel to escape to, will be made into 2nd class citizens. Or worse,

The survival of Israel depends on Trump winning.

Forum List

Back