Oklahoma’s Superintendent of “Education” will require Bible Study in all Public schools.

never once tried to make it about gun control,,
just checking your credibility to see if your concerned about religion or the constitution,,

and found out it has nothing to do with the constitution,,,

why do you hate religion so much??
Religion talks about doing good and helping others
Libs solely want their desires satisfied, most often at someone else’s expense

I listened to an interview with him today. He said they weren’t doing this to teach religion, rather, they were doing this because certain events in history have ties to religion and the Bible and in those instances, they will reference the Bible.

It's refreshing to see a few rulings like this that reflect the true original intent behind the establishment clause and keeping the Feds out of local standards re their own schools. They have zero authority to dictate anything to schools. Hell, these schools might even start telling children not to let old faggots play around in their pants and butt rape them, further enraging the left wing vermin.
Got to get your sexual reference in some how?

I listened to an interview with him today. He said they weren’t doing this to teach religion, rather, they were doing this because certain events in history have ties to religion and the Bible and in those instances, they will reference the Bible.
Hahaha

And surely you spit out your drink, when you heard that laughable bullshit.

Heathens in extreme emotional disarray
Yeah!!!
No faith is a personal thing, here in AMERICA you can join any church or show your humanity as you chose.
IF you follow the teachings of JESUS, you will find the importance of kindness tolerance ,and living as honest as possible life.
Good things, I really see few of us able to live that way. Not sure how bible posters helps us.

No faith is a personal thing, here in AMERICA you can join any church or show your humanity as you chose.
IF you follow the teachings of JESUS, you will find the importance of kindness tolerance ,and living as honest as possible life.
Good things, I really see few of us able to live that way. Not sure how bible posters helps us.
We live close to the Bible as it is.

Forum List

Back