I am so scared right now!

There is a big, angry man banging on the front door, demanding to be let in or he is going to break in!

Not really. It’s WORSE than that. Kamala Harris is likely to be the Democrat nominee, and 45% of voters in swing states support this airhead for the presidency (as opposed to 47% for Trump) - the ultimate AA pick who never would have been VP if not for her female blackness.

Lord help us.

I'm not worried at all. I can rest easy knowing things won't get better, but they also won't change.

For 4 years now our president hasn't been in charge of anything. All he does is say, sign and do what he is told to. He was put in place by his party and their donators because he is a puppet, the same people that Kamala there.

I have faith she will just keep on doing what she is told to as Biden did. Biden is a goofball idiot that doesn't actually do anything. Kamalatoe is just a brain dumb moron that doesn't actually do anything.

Neither of them are pure evil, they are just willing to do the bidding of evil in exchange of political and financial gain.

There is a big, angry man banging on the front door, demanding to be let in or he is going to break in!

Not really. It’s WORSE than that. Kamala Harris is likely to be the Democrat nominee, and 45% of voters in swing states support this airhead for the presidency (as opposed to 47% for Trump) - the ultimate AA pick who never would have been VP if not for her female blackness.

Lord help us.

As usual, the lefties are cooking the books. Trump is ahead of her by two points in a two way matchup. They don't tell you that. They don't want you to know Trump is even more ahead when you factor in the other candidates, or they didn't even poll for that. And, I see now that they are really going after RFK all of a sudden after the debate. He's a sexual assaulter and barbeques dogs. He wasn't doing that before the debate, only after.

Obama was Whiter than Kamala is Black.
tenor.gif

Forum List

Back