BREAKING: The DNC to nominate Joe Biden EARLY to stamp out talks of replacing him…

I would say this is political suicide, but it's not as if the Democrats are just replete with fantastic options at the moment.

Still, this surprised me big time.

My thinking was they would try to get rid of him because at least there was a remote chance it could pay off.

Now they're in a veritable nose dive, and this is the equivalent of stepping on the gas.
I'd like to see this verified by someone other than "The Right Scoop". I have my doubts. But, if true, this could be some roundabout way of getting rid of Biden without waiting until August. Things may not be as they seem behind closed doors. Maybe they made a deal to nominate him, followed by him saying thanks and then immediately stepping down.

Looks like the DNC wants to avoid the spectacles of riots and protesters outside the hall, and riots and protests inside the hall if delegates want an open convention to nominate someone else.
Nominating Biden early, while cranking up the MSM propaganda network, and cranking up the dem's voter fraud network is their best option for a Biden win.

Looks like the DNC wants to avoid the spectacles of riots and protesters outside the hall, and riots and protests inside the hall if delegates want an open convention to nominate someone else.
Nominating Biden early, while cranking up the MSM propaganda network, and cranking up the dem's voter fraud network is their best option for a Biden win.

Actually, the best option for a Biden or Democrat win is when people realize how crazy Trump is.

Forum List

Back