BREAKING: The DNC to nominate Joe Biden EARLY to stamp out talks of replacing him…

WEF has ww3 planned this summer and Joe leaving will fuck up their plans.

WEF is using Democrats to place long range missiles in Poland+ and plan on using them to hit Russian cities like Moscow. When that happens, Russia will strike the bases the missiles came from and Joe will scream article 5.

Democrats here say democrats in cities like NYC are ready to die in Russian responses for Ukraine.

Democrats are fucking around, and soon they'll find out.

4SHIRRV4L25ZHBKDN5LMGKEGOQ.jpg

WEF has ww3 planned this summer and Joe leaving will fuck up their plans.

WEF is using Democrats to place long range missiles in Poland+ and plan on using them to hit Russian cities like Moscow. When that happens, Russia will strike the bases the missiles came from and Joe will scream article 5.

Democrats here say democrats in cities like NYC are ready to die in Russian responses for Ukraine.

Democrats are fucking around, and soon they'll find out.

4SHIRRV4L25ZHBKDN5LMGKEGOQ.jpg

Holy hell.

I mean, it may be their only conceivable move.

Interestingly, both Democrats and Republicans very much want Joe Biden to be the nominee. It's one of the few things we agree on.

I would say this is political suicide, but it's not as if the Democrats are just replete with fantastic options at the moment.

Still, this surprised me big time.

My thinking was they would try to get rid of him because at least there was a remote chance it could pay off.

Now they're in a veritable nose dive, and this is the equivalent of stepping on the gas.
Don't Underestimate those bastards.... If they aren't worried there's a good reason for it.

Holy hell.

I mean, it may be their only conceivable move.
The other possibility is that the electronic voting has already been programmed..... They fucked up last time and left a huge algorithmic footprint that was pretty obvious. They've had 4 years to work on their technique. I suspect this time the algorithm they use will be far smoother and much more difficult to detect. I fully expect them to do it ...why wouldn't they?

Having said that the Democrats aren't the only people with computer geniuses working for them. Once this disease becomes commonplace it will be impossible to trust the results of any election. Frankly we're almost there.

The people who matter down in DC aren't even breaking a sweat right now.... Don't you find that remarkable?

I would say this is political suicide, but it's not as if the Democrats are just replete with fantastic options at the moment.

My thinking was they would try to get rid of him because at least there was a remote chance it could pay off.

Now they're in a veritable nose dive, and this is the equivalent of stepping on the gas.
the dem party is so pathetic Briben is their best candidate to run against Trump ...that's a fact !

It's a smart move.... The Speculation is more damaging than the conclusion. Better to get rid of the speculation now and deal with the other stuff later.

Interestingly, both Democrats and Republicans very much want Joe Biden to be the nominee. It's one of the few things we agree on.

I absolutely despise Joe Biden. Even 30 years ago, he always reminded me of a used car salesman. He's been in DC for 52 fucking years, and still he wants your vote.

For those reasons alone I would normally want him gone, and would not hesitate to shove the dagger in, if the opportunity arose. His invitation to the third-world to "surge to the border" if he became president, just adds to my utter disgust of the man.

However (you knew it was coming) as it sits right here today, it looks like the best chance for Trump to make it back to the WH is if fossil Biden is his opponent.

Forum List

Back