235 Years

George Washington's first term began in 1789. Since then, 235 years, no President has asked for absolute immunity, much less received it.

I wonder why it's needed, so badly, now.

Let me guess: It involves victimhood.

The Supreme Court decision didn't really change anything. Nothing is different today than yesterday. Presidents have always had substantial immunity and today, they still do. The court just clarified the way it already was.

George Washington's first term began in 1789. Since then, 235 years, no President has asked for absolute immunity, much less received it.

respect of presidents?

Do you always cry when you don't get what you want?

🥨 🥨 🥨
:rolleyes:
In all that time there wasn't a subverted group of scumbags pushing for "Fundamental Change" to our Constitutional Representative Republic that actively worked to undermine a dully elected president.
The unprecedented LAWFARE to prevent his reelection is another EVIL that this country has never seen until now.
Whatever point the OP was trying to make is overshadowed by these FACTS.
Nice try, Mac, but this thread is a step on a rake into your face FAILURE.
GTFOH!!!!!!! :eusa_hand:
demofks pushing to end democracy!!!

The Supreme Court decision didn't really change anything. Nothing is different today than yesterday. Presidents have always had substantial immunity and today, they still do. The court just clarified the way it already was.
They did it because of the Progressive expanding dictatorial powers in that they could trample anyone. In truth they can trample most and that is sad. Not Trump though. Up to now when Progs move on him, he counter moves. Progs have destroyed a lot of people though.

No, because you wanted the court "on your side" for political purposes, obviously.

So now we learned your game. Too bad, so sad.
Gibberish.

We wanted to avoid insane rulings like this most recent one. No one should be celebrating SCOTUS giving the president immunity for commiting crimes. This doesn't serve the people of the nation, unless you intend to elect a president who commits crimes.

Wasn't Trump stating he had immunity before the SCOTUS ruling? I would expect a president know this, he did. Doesn't creepy know this? Truly not right?

Gibberish.

We wanted to avoid insane rulings like this most recent one. No one should be celebrating SCOTUS giving the president immunity for commiting crimes. This doesn't serve the people of the nation, unless you intend to elect a president who commits crimes.
and the only way to get what you want is to have only people who think like you, so no democracy, we fking get it!!!! Why be so shy about admitting what you want?

Last edited:
Gibberish.

That's not what happened you fucking pathetic asshole.

Gibberish.

Rest easy
That's not what happened.

Gibberish.

Murder is a crime.

Barack Obama had Osama bin Laden murdered.

Did you intend to elect a president who commits crimes?

Forum List

Back