How genius Trump outsmarted the democrats with his debate acceptance

I am sure they will convince him to do just that if he does not want to go to prison.
Right I'm sure some of those classified documents Biden had were "life" insurance policies. Without them Hunter and the rest of the Biden crime family have nothing.
At this point I'm not convinced they will force Joe out as opposed to accepting a TRUMP 2024 that they will attempt to sabotage.

I wouldn't rule that out for either of them.

I think a military coup could become the most likely solution. I respect the theory on Biden resigning but there's the possibility that that would be the Dems jumping from the frying pan into the fire.

And the fact that America won't accept Trump, then leads only to the question of a military coup/Junta.
You are not going to see a military coup. If for no other reason, the veterans won’t stand for it. At worst the active duty folks would split, some pro-coup (mainly officers and Air Force personnel) with most enlisted and NCOs anti- coup supported by their veteran fathers and grandfathers. At best the Society of Cincinattus would step in, quash the coup by executing the traitorous officers and then resign. The US Army is never going to support a coup against a legally elected president.

Forum List

Back