235 Years

True – packed the Court with blind partisan conservative ideologues.
naw, just not with what would benefit you!! that's your definition of democracy!! You no longer can have an opponent. There'd be no game. that sounds boring as shit.

And yet the liberal justices rarely if ever waver from the party line, vote in lockstep and somehow they aren't ideologues.

The conservative judges have split their votes far more often than the liberal judges.

And I have a feeling when the libs do split, it's something they knew they couldn't win and occasionally split to "show they can be non partisan"

No, the SCOUTS said the lower courts have to figure out if he was doing an official act or something else.

That's all the SCOTUS said, and gave them guidance to figure it out.

and then when the lower courts do that, it will be appealed and end up back with the group of people that said official acts offerd immunity

And yet the liberal justices rarely if ever waver from the party line, vote in lockstep and somehow they aren't ideologues.

The conservative judges have split their votes far more often than the liberal judges.
does a liberal judge ever dissent from the other liberal judges? nope!!!! they must be locked step. It's what is expected by demofks. We are more rational and believe in individualism.

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA
oh I see where you got it from; my bad. I was talking criminal charges, not lawsuits for civil charges. Murder is a criminal offense.
There’s no basis for criminal charges. The president was acting as commander in chief of the military with the authorization of Congress to go after OBL.

It’s insane to think this could be criminal.

Appealing is part of the process.

tenor.gif

Forum List

Back