Alyssa Farah Griffin: ‘I feel duped’ by Biden’s team

Yes, absolutely. Biden lied about a handful of things. Shame on him. Trump lied about 10 handfuls… yet you make excuses for him when he should also be shamed

BIDEN FUCKING LIED ABOUT NO TROOPS DYING ON HIS WATCH when 13 troops died in one fucking day. Biden doesn't give a fuck about, nor respect, the military. TRUMP CALLED EVERY FAMILY whose loved one died on Bidens watch. BIDEN NEVER CALLED ANYONE. Biden checks his watch numerous times while they're unloading the bodies out of the plane who were killed because of his absolute incompetence as a fucking president. Typical democrat disrespect for our military.

Fuck that son of a bitch. Trump was off by 2% on the fucking VA's support for him. Big fucking whoop. At least he didn't lie about dead troops.

Last edited:
Haha no there is no lie by anyone, sans LBJ lies about winning in vietnam, comparable to the dems putting a senile puppet up as president, and openly lie about his mental health

We don’t know who’s running the country, just a bunch of unelected fraudsters
You need your head checked more badly than Biden does

So you're saying that propaganda generated by the DNC and used by Biden during his debate to lie to the American people for power is okay
Nope, i didn’t come close to saying that or acknowledging any truth in that statement you just made up. You have a real problem with honesty and accuracy.

BIDEN FUCKING LIED ABOUT NO TROOPS DYING ON HIS WATCH when 13 troops died in one fucking day. Biden doesn't give a fuck about, nor respect, the military. TRUMP CALLED EVERY FAMILY whose loved one died on Bidens watch. BIDEN NEVER CALLED ANYONE. Biden checks his watch numerous times while they're unloading the bodies out of the plane who were killed because of his absolute incompetence as a fucking president. Typical democrat disrespect for our military.

Fuck that son of a bitch. Trump was off by 2% on the fucking VA's support for him. Big fucking whoop. At least he didn't lie about dead troops.
Yes that was a horrible statement by Biden. Do you really think the only fib that Trump told was a stat that was 2% off?!?! Please tell me you aren’t that clueless

clearly you see nothing wrong with your party committing this massive fraud on america
I don’t have a party. Was never planning on voting for Trump or Biden. Frees me up to be honest and not constantly spinning excuses for a god awful candidate like you do for Trump.

I don’t have a party. Was never planning on voting for Trump or Biden. Frees me up to be honest and not constantly spinning excuses for a god awful candidate like you do for Trump.
I don’t blame you for dumping xiden after last week

Nope, i didn’t come close to saying that or acknowledging any truth in that statement you just made up. You have a real problem with honesty and accuracy.
Hahaha, as you lie about our conversation that lasted for days. You were wrong then and you are wrong now. I can't remember, did you admit to being a Democrat?

Hahaha, as you lie about our conversation that lasted for days. You were wrong then and you are wrong now. I can't remember, did you admit to being a Democrat?
SCOTUS actually proved me right in that debate and you wrong. That’s what happens when all you have is weak exaggerated arguments

The FBI told Twitter and Facebook what could be posted and shared. You okay with that?
No they actually didn’t. If they did the SCOTUS would have taken the case and held them accountable. But they didn’t. You’ve been duped by the propaganda you listen to.

No they actually didn’t. If they did the SCOTUS would have taken the case and held them accountable. But they didn’t. You’ve been duped by the propaganda you listen to.
Says an advocate for propaganda. There is definitely something wrong with you.

Forum List

Back