Zone1 What Is Christian Nationalism?

I haven't gotten within 100 miles of religion, dummy.

Abortion is a human rights issue, not a religious issue. To an atheist, abortion is nothing more than satisfying their material needs and primitive urges
But you are religious, and therefore holy, and the atheist are not. Despite the fact that you know that millions of Christians, see no depravity sin immorality in a woman terminating her pregnancy. And full well knowing that it is alive when they kill it. So you can shove that argument up your pompous holier than thou butt too.

Last edited:
But you are religious, and therefore holy, and the atheist are not. Despite the fact that you know that millions of Christians, see no depravity sin immorality in a woman terminating her pregnancy. And falling knowing that it is alive when they kill it. So you can shove that argument up your pompous holier than thou butt too.
I'm far from holy and atheists don't think in terms of holy. Feel free to terminate your babies. I'm all for it. But don't expect me to agree with you that it isn't wrong. It's hilarious that that position makes you upset.

Since atheists see no distinction between good and evil, they wouldn't see making a baby abortion factory to harvest fetal tissue and organs as evil or wrong. They'd just see it as satisfying their material needs.

The Democratic Party Platform supports paying for abortion for women who cannot afford them.
Why not if it’s only a misdemeanor. The government should pay their $35 fine too.

You really make no sense Saint_Ding.

You must be lacing your an Air Morons up.

IMG_2824.png

But how fast and far can you run in those suckers.

don't expect me to agree with you that it isn't wrong

I don’t expect you to agree at all. Just stop supporting the political party that seeks to furce full term gestation on all pregnant women who don’t agree with you .

They do not tell you what to do with your body.

I don’t expect you to agree at all. Just stop supporting the political party that seeks to furce full term gestation on all pregnant women who don’t agree with you .

I think you do expect me to agree. You're kind of fanatical about this.

Would you be good with baby farms to harvest their tissue and organs?

NotfooledbyW
Feel free to terminate your babies. I'm all for it
You vote to make women not free of government intrusion into their uteruses.

You must know what happens in Texas.

Christianity and our founding fathers 240316 {post•269} ding Mar’24: Who cares? Was that relevant in any way to the founding of America? dvng 240316 Ccaoff00269

I’d say Amanda Zurawski cares, as one (aggregiously injured) Law Abiding American Voter Who Cares, wouldn’t you say Saint Ding?

Amanda Zurawski, one of the plaintiffs, speaks outside the Texas Capitol on Tuesday.

Amanda Zurawski, one of the plaintiffs, speaks outside the Texas Capitol on Tuesday. SUZANNE CORDEIRO VIA GETTY IMAGES

think you do expect me to agree.

Nope. Just get your nose out of every woman’s uterus who gets pregnant on this planet. Get your nose out of there! Can you do that?

You can think they’re wrong all you want nobody is stopping you

NotfooledbyW

You vote to make women not free of government intrusion into their uteruses.

You must know what happens in Texas.

Christianity and our founding fathers 240316 {post•269} ding Mar’24: Who cares? Was that relevant in any way to the founding of America? dvng 240316 Ccaoff00269

I’d say Amanda Zurawski cares, as one (aggregiously injured) Law Abiding American Voter Who Cares, wouldn’t you say Saint Ding?

Amanda Zurawski, one of the plaintiffs, speaks outside the Texas Capitol on Tuesday.

Amanda Zurawski, one of the plaintiffs, speaks outside the Texas Capitol on Tuesday. SUZANNE CORDEIRO VIA GETTY IMAGES
You must think I am more powerful than I am.

Nope. Just get your nose out of every woman’s uterus who gets pregnant on this planet. Get your nose out of there! Can you do that?

I am all for women getting abortions. It's not virtuous if one is forced to be virtuous.

Do you see anything wrong with baby factories to harvest their tissues and organs? It's a serious question. Why are you afraid to answer it?

You believe in your truth, not objectivity at all.
What's not objective about saying abortion ends the life of a new genetically distinct human being?

What's not objective about saying that all sides of an issue should be explored?

Do you want to squelch the exploration of an issue?

Forum List

Back