Zone1 Question for Christianity based Trump supporters.

your perverse views of the world on everyone else
You mean like men not having sex with men? Or sons not having sex with their mothers? Or maybe men not having sex with animals? Which perverse view would you like to ring fence as acceptable?

I wouldn't give two shits what you did in church if you pusillanimous religious actors and lying frauds weren't trying to impose your perverse views of the world on everyone else.
I can't tell you how happy I am that you are finally admitting your motivation.

It's pretty clear you're on a mission to subordinate Christianity.
I wouldn't give two shits what you did in church if you pusillanimous religious actors and lying frauds weren't trying to impose your perverse views of the world on everyone else.

What then?

If I have said something amiss then prove me in the wrong but you can't because its truth.

I'm showing why you are doing it.

For once you and I agree!

So thank you for helping me to reveal the wisdom of God in giving the command to refrain from the flesh of unclean creatures that do not ruminate by so generously demonstrating for all the world to see the terrifying and deeply disturbing death a curse for setting that simple instruction aside and defiling your mind with irrational superstitious archaic lore.

Because of your obstinate stupidity even the most devoted atheist will become a believer.

Well done!

You mean like men not having sex with men? Or sons not having sex with their mothers? Or maybe men not having sex with animals? Which perverse view would you like to ring fence as acceptable?
No, I'm thinking more about the worship of a trinity that diddled a virgin to become a man.

Isn't that like God having sex with an animal? Or even worse, his own mother! :ack-1:

Sorry son, you lose.... :dev3:

Last edited:

What then?

If I have said something amiss then prove me in the wrong but you can't because its truth.

For once you and I agree!

So thank you for helping me to reveal the wisdom of God in giving the command to refrain from the flesh of unclean creatures that do not ruminate by so generously demonstrating for all the world to see the terrifying and deeply disturbing death a curse for setting that simple instruction aside and defiling your mind with irrational superstitious archaic lore.

Because of your obstinate stupidity even the most devoted atheist will become a believer.

Well done!
You deleted your other post? Why?

No, I'm think more about the worship of a trinity that diddled a virgin to become a man.

Isn't that like God having sex with an animal? Or even worse, his own mother! :shok:
You've already exposed yourself, bro. You can't put the genie back into the bottle.

You really don't have an inkling about what is actually happening. Damn. Thats a shame!

:cul2:
Sure I do. You're upset with Christianity because you believe Christianity is anti-homosexual so you are here to lash out at Christians. You do this by making ridiculous interpretations of scripture in an attempt to subordinate Christianity by secularizing Christ.

I know. That's what I said in post #150.

Forum List

Back