Zone1 Question for Christianity based Trump supporters.

So you are only interested in man ass.

What do you think that tells me?
I'm only interested in discrediting your fake interpretations. Leviticus 18:22 is just the easiest way to do it. You can't bear to admit Leviticus 18:22 is a command against men butt fucking men. I plan on using it until you can.

Well then let me be the first to inform you.

YOU HAVE FAILED MISERABLY and have only succeeded in revealing homophobic obsessions.

Leviticus 18:22​

22 “ ‘Do not have sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman; that is detestable.

:rofl:

Doesn't anyone love you enough to tell you that you have become a pervert?

I can see how that command can be so confusing to you. :icon_rolleyes:

22 “Do not have sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman; that is detestable."

So Leviticus 18:22 is really an endorsement for men fucking men?

No its a prohibition against what two or more dudes did to your mind when you lifted your skirt in the darkness of a basement bible study class when you were just a supple and tender little boy.

Now you are spending all your time trying to lure someone down a dark alley so you too can fuck up someones mind and life real good with all of your ignorant religious bullshit... with no success.

You are such a loser.

Last edited:
No its a prohibition against what two or more dudes did to your mind when you lifted your skirt in the darkness of a basement bible study class when you were just a supple and tender little boy.
The fact that you can't admit what it says undermines every silly ass interpretation you make.

22 “Do not have sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman; that is detestable."

Now you are spending all your time trying to lure someone down a dark alley so you too can fuck up someones mind and life real good with all of your ignorant religious bullshit... with no success.

You are such a loser.
Says the guy rationalizing Leviticus 18:22 isn't a command against homosexual sexual relations.

Forum List

Back