Zone1 What Is Christian Nationalism?

That's quite a leap. But are you backing off of your other allegation?
No not at all.

You do not support at least in writing - the best political opponent to Don Trump who has an actual self confessed braggadocio on video of himself actually committing actual physical violence against women well before placing there Catholics on the Supreme Court with the intent to overturn Roe v Wade.

You welcome states having the right to force full term gestation on women and all the violence associated with it. Again that truth is in your very own writing.

No not at all.

You do not support at least in writing - the best political opponent to Don Trump who has an actual self confessed braggadocio on video of himself actually committing actual physical violence against women well before placing there Catholics on the Supreme Court with the intent to overturn Roe v Wade.

You welcome states having the right to force full term gestation on women and all the violence associated with it. Again that truth is in your very own writing.
You are skipping so many steps and assuming facts not in evidence.

How is my believing abortion should be a misdemeanor preventing abortion? It's not. Please do abort your babies. I'm good with it. Happy?

Not the wrong question. You are arguing I'm preventing it, interfering in it. I'm not. I say go ahead and do it.
Will you vote Saint_Ding for Kam to be done with Don, thus putting your white Dominating Christian male ass where your touchy feely snickering mouth is?

Will you vote Saint_Ding for Kam to be done with Don, thus putting your white Dominating Christian male ass where your touchy feely snickering mouth is?
Atheism is predicated on satisfying material needs and primitive impulses. To an atheist there's nothing wrong with killing a baby in the womb. That's just satisfying their material needs and primitive urges. But from my perspective abortion is ending a human life and should be acknowledged as wrong. Treating abortion as a misdemeanor is no big deal unless you are an extremist ideologue.

How is my believing abortion should be a misdemeanor preventing abortion?

You might as well say that you are in favor of having pelicans deliver babies in the future and you support any politician who can make that happen.

Misdemeanor for abortion probably cannot happen, but that doesn’t matter because it’s never gonna happen

You might as well say that you are in favor of having pelicans deliver babies in the future and you support any politician who can make that happen.

Misdemeanor for abortion probably cannot happen, but that doesn’t matter because it’s never gonna happen
It will happen. It's the logical conclusion and compromise.

There's nothing virtuous about being forced to be virtuous. If posters like W and John want to be devoid of virtue, I say let them.

But from my perspective abortion is ending a human life and should be acknowledged as wrong.
That is your religious belief. Apply it to all those members of the same church you don’t go to. Do not apply to women who live in Alabama.

Just own the violence of your nature, Saint_Ding. You are not much better than Saint_Don

That is your religious belief. Apply it to all those members of the same church you don’t go to. Do not apply to women who live in Alabama.

Just own the violence of your nature, Saint_Ding. You are not much better than Saint_Don
I haven't gotten within 100 miles of religion, dummy.

Abortion is a human rights issue, not a religious issue. To an atheist, abortion is nothing more than satisfying their material needs and primitive urges.

It will happen. It's the logical conclusion and compromise.

Dictator Don could not even get his church in Ohio to put on their jackboots And defeat the amendment. Pregnant women have freedom in Ohio saint ding. Why were they ever agree to pay a fine to say things church when they do something they always have the right to do.

Anyway, you can’t compromise with white violent men who vote for Trump.

Atheists see no distinction between good and evil. To them abortion is like getting a haircut.

Dictator Don could not even get his church in Ohio to put on their jackboots And defeat the amendment. Pregnant women have freedom in Ohio saint ding. Why were they ever agree to pay a fine to say things church when they do something they always have the right to do.

Anyway, you can’t compromise with white violent men who vote for Trump.
And yet I'm happy for women to have abortions.

The Democratic Party Platform supports paying for abortion for women who cannot afford them.

We can't have too many poor people having babies.

Forum List

Back