Actuarial Tables: 50% chance Trump is dead before his term is out, 5% he doesnt make inauguration

It is just math. Statistics really. Based on mountains of data according to actuarial tables an obese Trump has a 5% chance to be dead by his election, 7% by his inauguration, and a 50% chance to be dead before his term is out. If he were in average shape chances of death would be almost half as much.

A vote for Trump is really a vote for J. D. Vance. Yep. That buffoon is very likely your guy.

Nice VP pick morons!

View attachment 982762
Dumb argument after the Dems were willing to go with a man with dementia and only bailed on him when his poll numbers went down.

I wish people would give reasons to vote for their candidate instead of negative campaigns. Sad no one runs a good candidate.

Dumb argument after the Dems were willing to go with a man with dementia and only bailed on him when his poll numbers went down.

I wish people would give reasons to vote for their candidate instead of negative campaigns. Sad no one runs a good candidate.
Were you concerned about age before? More clearly asking if you were lying then or are you lying now?

Were you concerned about age before? More clearly asking if you were lying then or are you lying now?
I have been against the two old rich white guys from the beginning but Democrats weren’t bothered by it, in fact they were denying Biden had any health issues and accused Republicans for lying about it and spinning, in fact you attacked Trump on it and he really hasn’t shown signs of cognitive decline. I wouldn’t vote for Biden, Trump based on age, I won’t vote for Harris based on politics. The left. Is being hypocritical and I have no issue with it given how dishonest they have been in the past.

According to the actuarial tables, believe it or not, Bidens 3 years of age difference is slightly more than offset by his weight difference. Biden statistically will outlive Trump. Its about 55% to 45% so not a runaway race. It was close, but Biden has a punchers chance to live to 86. Trump is less than 50% to get to 83.
Trump is active though. Weight on one person is different for another person. Intangibles means a lot in the human system. Joe is demented. Even if according to you he looks healthier. He does not walk well. Even though according to you he looks healthier. He has periods where we do not see him for days and longer. Even though according to you he looks healthier. I only repeated that sentence because people can be different with genes and DNA and past life ways of living.

According to the actuarial tables, believe it or not, Bidens 3 years of age difference is slightly more than offset by his weight difference. Biden statistically will outlive Trump. Its about 55% to 45% so not a runaway race. It was close, but Biden has a punchers chance to live to 86. Trump is less than 50% to get to 83.
The percentages change drastically for trump cause he’s a republican, and the demafasict have already tried to murder him

The percentages change drastically for trump cause he’s a republican, and the demafasict have already tried to murder him
Trump gets shot by a republican and struth blames democrats.

--------struth before hitting reply-----

giphy.gif

It is just math. Statistics really. Based on mountains of data according to actuarial tables an obese Trump has a 5% chance to be dead by his election, 7% by his inauguration, and a 50% chance to be dead before his term is out. If he were in average shape chances of death would be almost half as much.

A vote for Trump is really a vote for J. D. Vance. Yep. That buffoon is very likely your guy.

Nice VP pick morons!

View attachment 982762
You are inciting another shooter.

Forum List

Back