Actuarial Tables: 50% chance Trump is dead before his term is out, 5% he doesnt make inauguration

That’s not what the federal database shows

You fell for fake news, just like the fake news that said he was bullied and on the rifle team in high school
You seem to live in an alternate reality

He was bullied
He tried to join the rifle team and was rejected

And if you dispute what I posted … prove it

You are terrible at math.
Oh? I think not.... The odds of anyone at all living for the next 12 months be it 5 years old or 90 years old are not static. Trump is already an outlier by virtue of his age and weight.
Sooooo.....while it's fun to play pretend mathematics with statistics.... ultimately they are quite often unreliable.

I've said before that Trump is the modern "REPLAYING" of the Biblical (ancient) man named Jehu in the Holy Bible. Every way in which Jehu lived his life in the Bible is the exact way Trump (unbeknownst) has been living his life on earth today; replaying the life of Jehu.

Jehu served a full 28 years in power. Thus far Trump has served only 24 years in power. Once God elects Trump in November 2024, Trump has to be in power for a full 4 years. Anyone who gets in God's way of scriptural fulfillment God will deal with them.
Trump is the biblical modern "REPLAYING" of Satan.

I've said before that Trump is the modern "REPLAYING" of the Biblical (ancient) man named Jehu in the Holy Bible. Every way in which Jehu lived his life in the Bible is the exact way Trump (unbeknownst) has been living his life on earth today; replaying the life of Jehu.

Jehu served a full 28 years in power. Thus far Trump has served only 24 years in power. Once God elects Trump in November 2024, Trump has to be in power for a full 4 years. Anyone who gets in God's way of scriptural fulfillment God will deal with them.
I'm no biblical scholar Cross , but i have a history of reading scripture. There always seems some sort of passage that can be applied, however loosely .......can you recall all those that quoted scripture when Reagan was in? I can......they were convinced he was Satan's emissary towards Armageddon .....~S~

It is just math. Statistics really. Based on mountains of data according to actuarial tables an obese Trump has a 5% chance to be dead by his election, 7% by his inauguration, and a 50% chance to be dead before his term is out. If he were in average shape chances of death would be almost half as much.

A vote for Trump is really a vote for J. D. Vance. Yep. That buffoon is very likely your guy.

Nice VP pick morons!

View attachment 982762

Your desperation is cute.

You sound scared. Not happy with your handlers forcing the Cackling Cockholster on you?

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
I was part of the record haul of donations she took in. I’m with her.

JD Vance just was busted saying he doesn’t believe Trump but instead believes Trump’s assault victims. lol. What a pick!

You seem to live in an alternate reality

He was bullied
He tried to join the rifle team and was rejected

And if you dispute what I posted … prove it
You seem to be repeating debunked lies. The school has come out and stated that’s all untrue

It is just math. Statistics really. Based on mountains of data according to actuarial tables an obese Trump has a 5% chance to be dead by his election, 7% by his inauguration, and a 50% chance to be dead before his term is out. If he were in average shape chances of death would be almost half as much.

A vote for Trump is really a vote for J. D. Vance. Yep. That buffoon is very likely your guy.

Nice VP pick morons!

View attachment 982762

Vance is a quick learner. Don't worry I'm sure TRUMP is teaching him all he needs to know to be a MAGA dictator. :itsok: :th_BlackHelicopter:

Oh? I think not.... The odds of anyone at all living for the next 12 months be it 5 years old or 90 years old are not static. Trump is already an outlier by virtue of his age and weight.
Sooooo.....while it's fun to play pretend mathematics with statistics.... ultimately they are quite often unreliable.
You said everyone has a 5% chance of being dead in a year. We’d be extinct as a species if that were true. You are really bad at math.

So you’re saying Trump is on borrowed time?

I was part of the record haul of donations she took in. I’m with her.

JD Vance just was busted saying he doesn’t believe Trump but instead believes Trump’s assault victims. lol. What a pick!

Hey stupid, big donors have been holding back all their donations until your party disenfranchised millions of voters and kicked Tater to the curb.

You really are a moron. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

So you’re saying Trump is on borrowed time?

Of course...who isn't?

The actuarial tables are fine for establishing insurance rates but I wouldn't want to hang my hat on them totally. Some people simply defy the odds.

You said everyone has a 5% chance of being dead in a year. We’d be extinct as a species if that were true. You are really bad at math.
Nah..... It's more like statistics are pretend math that don't really translate into reality. The chance of something happening doesn't mean it actually happens.

Sure older people are closer to death than younger people. That doesn't stop younger people from dying though.

Last edited:
Hey stupid, big donors have been holding back all their donations until your party disenfranchised millions of voters and kicked Tater to the curb.

You really are a moron. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Yeah....I was thinking the same thing. Beach-ball effect.

Dem headquarters issued the new talking point, talk about Trump's age now that sharp as a tack Biden quit like a bitch.

Leave it for a leftist to project exactly what his party did. Anyone else AMAZED how OFTEN the left follow the actions of their own by PROJECTING?

Leftists are so intellectually dishonest, and seem to have spines of Jellyfish.
So you are such a pussy you won't do anything about it. You don't have the balls to pull the trigger little incel boy.

Forum List

Back