Kamala's Extramarital Affair Turns Trump Liability into a Trump Advantage

Humor or attempted satire are neither of your talents. Kamala stands only slightly more of a chance of being President than Jimmy Carter.

I think between those who vote by knee-jerk reaction to gender or race will provide her with a base.
I also think there will be a substantial number of people voting against Trump, so anyone else is good.
And there will be the party diehards who just follow who they are told to vote for.

Oh, and Jimmy Carter did win once.

This will be an "interesting" campaign. Harris has a mountain of recorded statements that show her to be a beyond-Sanders Lefty, advocating policies that no one over 16 years old would take seriously. The Biden Administration was a colossal failure, and her one conspicuous assigned task - the border - was worst of all.

Right now, we are witnessing manufactured enthusiasm but that can't last long. Rest assured she will appear in no venue where she is not wildly loved.

She is a horrible candidate, but with optimal packaging, maybe the voters won't notice.

They will

Even though Joe Biden also had an extra-marital affair with the still-married Jill Stevenson, the media brushed it aside because they ended up getting married and because, well, only Republican sex scandals get covered.

But Kamala's situation is a bit different. She was the "side-chick" of the still married Willie Brown, and just as bad, got TWO political appointments because of the affair. To quote Brown: "Yes, we dated.....Yes, I may have influenced her career by appointing her to two state commissions when I was Assembly speaker." So not only was Harris in an adulterous affair, she got "paid" for it. In that regard, is she really any different from Stormy Daniels?

Leftwing "fact checker" Snopes tries to excuse this affair as only a half-truth since Brown and his wife were "only separated and Harris and Brown openly appeared together". So according to a fact checker, it's not an adulterous affair if people are only separated, AND if the affair was over when Kamala first sought election. Huh? Talk about screwed-up twisted hocus-pocus. But this is the way the leftwing media will dismiss this. Discussion of it will also be called racist and sexist.

But the fact is, it will hurt Harris with the rank-and-file Christian voting populace. They don't go for women who wreck homes, especially for political benefit.

Morality Advantage: Trump.
Trump is a rapist. Morality advantage: Kamala.

Oh yeah. Flunked the bar exam and had to take it again. Brilliant lady.
Farther than Trump ever got
Trump paid someone to take his SATs, had his older sister write his term papers and only got a Bachelors Degree

No, he took Daddy's money and started a development business. And along the way, he didn't pay numerous very high bills. The same thing happened when he started running for office.
Trump is a self-made multi-billionaire. I know you hate him for that, but that's off topic. Let's return to the topic at hand, which is Kamala's sleaziness.

Trump is a self-made multi-billionaire. I know you hate him for that, but that's off topic. Let's return to the topic at hand, which is Kamala's sleaziness.

No, he is not. Every article I have seen discussing Trump's net worth is not even close to making him a multi-billionaire.

And why would I hate someone for making money? Unless he is hurting people or stealing it, more power to him. I worked hard to make decent money and now I am reaping the benefits.

Forum List

Back