Could Republicans sue to keep Biden on the ballot?

So Mike Johnson as the speaker of the House is spokesperson for the Republican party? Trump is involved, doesn't he get all of his lawsuits filed on contingency and then stiffs everybody after he doesn't win? Why wouldn't he just keep doing that again?

Or are you all saying that the states are/would be the injured party and not Trump?
It would play like a sour grapes political filing, at either individual or party expense, I suspect.

It would play like a sour grapes political filing, at either individual or party expense, I suspect.
I would tend to agree with you except that something like this is just par for the course when it comes to Trump doing whatever he can/anything to derail or delay things in an attempt to either force things to go his way or because he can't have things his way.

Even if it's not him personally doing it, it's still being done to give him the best chance of prevailing in his attempt to retake the Presidency.

I personally find it frightening how many people support him NO MATTER WHAT, in all of his endeavors.

I would tend to agree with you except that something like this is just par for the course when it comes to Trump doing whatever he can/anything to derail or delay things in an attempt to either force things to go his way or because he can't have things his way.

Even if it's not him personally doing it, it's still being done to give him the best chance of prevailing in his attempt to retake the Presidency.

I personally find it frightening how many people support him NO MATTER WHAT, in all of his endeavors.
I suspect Donald Trump is screwed again. I guess we will simply stay a representative republic, under rule of law, not matter what Trump, and the far right wing trumpers wanted for 2024 election year.

Trump as of the last couple of days has become the loser, he is done. But MAGA has to die with him.

If they are successful THEN what happens? They force Biden to stay on the ballot? What if he wins? THEN what are going to claim?

Is this all because Trump doesn't want to run against a girl?!?

Looney.

Why the bloody blue fuck would any actual Republican sue to keep brain dead Potato on the ballot?

Forum List

Back