Zone1 What Is Christian Nationalism?

What's not objective about saying abortion ends the life of a new genetically distinct human being?

What's not objective about saying that all sides of an issue should be explored?

Do you want to squelch the exploration of an issue?
You never have been good at a philosophical approach to problems. You want your way, not truth.

What's not objective about saying abortion ends the life of a new genetically distinct human being?

What's not objective about saying that all sides of an issue should be explored?

You are wrong. There is nothing to explore.

Would you be good with baby farms to harvest their tissue and organs?
I answered that in nfbw 240722 Vrvwgo12341

The only woman that was impregnated by me gave birth to my two daughters. I don’t have to worry about it anymore. So no. I didnt want any involvement in any abortions when I could get a woman pregnant and now I will never be involved in a relationship with a pregnant woman so why would you ask me again if I “want” abortions from 6 weeks to nine months.

And there is no such thing as an abortion after childbirth.

I am not an advocate for abortion. I am opposed to religion in government forcing full term gestation on pregnant woman who do not accept taking the risk of giving birth.

Do you see anything wrong with baby factories to harvest their tissues and organs? It's a serious question. Why are you afraid to answer it?

I’m not good with my seed being aborted in my personal life Saint dinging. So I would like to see no abortions, which would make the baby factory issue go away just don’t want government coercion based on religion making the decision for women that I do not know.

As far as abortion factories, or whatever the hell you were talking about now, I would not want anybody making any money off of the remains of an aborted or miscarried fetus.

Last edited:
You are wrong. There is nothing to explore.
There are almost always two sides to every situation. You would think that would be especially true for controversial subjects like this.

Do you see anything wrong with baby factories to harvest their tissues and organs? It's a serious question. Are you afraid to answer it?

That’s not what you’re doing Saint ding.

Even with your little “misdemeanor“ ruse, you are crossing the line into government coercion and deprivation of rights.

And support the political agenda and it’s entirety of MAGA and Donald Trump, who has already committed violence against women, physically and bragged about it

Why are you begging for sympathy?

There is nothing to explore. You are wrong. You just hate being told 'no.'

Ding: no.
No, you are being told no. I'm having the debate. Just my asking you these question is having the debate. Your running from them is what wins the debate. So I'm perfectly fine to continue asking you hard questions and I'm perfectly fine with you not answering them because I win every time that happens.

So let me ask you again... Do you see anything wrong with baby factories to harvest their tissues and organs? It's a serious question. Are you afraid to answer it?

Because it would be better if there were no abortions by choice in an ideal world, and I’m an idealist.

I have no way to know, but I believe profiteering off the remains of miscarriages and aborted fetuses would encourage more.

I strongly believe it’s a private matter between a woman and her doctor or now between a woman and a pharmacist and an online doctor what happens to the remains between them?

I strongly believe it’s a private matter between a woman and her doctor or now between a woman and a pharmacist and an online doctor what happens to the remains between them?
Or her business agent and baby body parts factory. Nothing wrong with that, right? Think of all the lives that could be improved using their organs and tissues.

Because in your mind abortion shouldn't even be a misdemeanor, right?

Her body, her choice, right?

Forum List

Back