Is This Murder Attempt of Trump a Sign of How Desperate the Left is to Hold on to Power?

Sheer projection. That's all you've got.

How am I projecting. I was all over Biden's disastrous debate and his subsequent appearances. I have no illusions about Biden, and I've made it perfectly clear on this forum and elsewhere. You on the other hand are so knee deep in the Trump cult, you can't accept reality with your own eyes. It's not Putin who is afraid of Trump but rather the reverse. This is why Trump refuses to say one bad word about him. This is why he praises him incessantly. This is why he always bends to what Putin wants, like abandoning Ukraine to him, or like telling Putin to attack our allies, LMAO

How am I projecting. I was all over Biden's disastrous debate and his subsequent appearances. I have no illusions about Biden, and I've made it perfectly clear on this forum and elsewhere. You on the other hand are so knee deep in the Trump cult, you can't accept reality with your own eyes. It's not Putin who is afraid of Trump but rather the reverse. This is why Trump refuses to say one bad word about him. This is why he praises him incessantly. This is why he always bends to what Putin wants, like abandoning Ukraine to him, or like telling Putin to attack our allies, LMAO
By the same logic, I guess we have to assume that Obama was afraid of Putin. He didn't do shit about the invasion of Crimea.

It is, because claiming Biden has destroyed america is completely detached from reality. What examples of the destruction of the country can you point to? Cmon. Stuff like this is so unintelligent. Just stick with the facts.
10 million un-vetted illegals, rampant crime and DEI. Biden sure has tried to destroy this country.

Maybe he was! Duh. :rolleyes:
I'm not one to usually defend Obama, but I actually think it was smart for him not to escalate that situation. Crimea was mostly loyal to Russia, just like much of the Donbas is. It made no sense to try to liberate Crimea, just like it makes little sense to continue the war in Ukraine now. Putin has the parts of Ukraine that he's capable of holding onto because of local support. The rest of Ukraine is basically out of his grasp largely because the locals don't support him. This is why a partition plan is the only rational way forward now.

Forum List

Back