GOP files articles of impeachment against Kamala Harris

English is not your first language I take it.

There is no requirement to invoke the 25th. Further, he is not incapacitated. Reagan and trump also had senility/Alzheimers/Dementia.
So incapacitated enough to not run for President, but otherwise he's fine?

WAY overdue, but it's necessary now more than ever.

Harris' intentional failure to uphold our immigration laws, and her role in the cover up of Joe Biden's cognitive failure are the issues at hand.

On Tuesday afternoon, Rep. Andy Ogles (R-TN) introduced articles of impeachment against Vice President Kamala Harris for high crimes and misdemeanors. Such a move comes just days after President Joe Biden exited the presidential race on Sunday and endorsed Harris not long after. She also earned enough delegate support on Monday night to become the nominee.
I’d love to come here and say…why?? It’s pointless and it will never go anywhere. I’d love to say it’s premature, and we need to rise above this. I’d love to be able to say those things, but then reality comes back to me and I realize that, these are the things the left would do if they were in the same situation, and we’ve entered a time when the right is going to have to use their strategies against them, so…I can’t say those things, and I have to, despite knowing it’s just partisan games, support their attempt to impeach VP Harris and potentially put a stain on her presidential run.

It’s sad that we’ve come to this, but these are the political games we have to play now.

So are impeachments, elections and political history itself dummy.

Trump deservingly got impeached, deservingly got kicked out of office, and deservingly went down in history as one of the worst presidents this country had ever had.

None of those are true

WAY overdue, but it's necessary now more than ever.

Harris' intentional failure to uphold our immigration laws, and her role in the cover up of Joe Biden's cognitive failure are the issues at hand.

On Tuesday afternoon, Rep. Andy Ogles (R-TN) introduced articles of impeachment against Vice President Kamala Harris for high crimes and misdemeanors. Such a move comes just days after President Joe Biden exited the presidential race on Sunday and endorsed Harris not long after. She also earned enough delegate support on Monday night to become the nominee.
Oh lookie, Trump's asseater's in the NutHOR who failed in their mission to impeach Biden are now targeting Harris! This will be another FAIL because it's nothing but a PR stunt so the rubes can have someting to gawk at.

And of course the Trump rubes will lap it up like there's no tomorrow.

what do you mean only the opinion of the President counts? The American people have a voice in this democracy.

How'd that work out with myorkis? And he didn't even have the dignity to resign. I get you're not going to vote for her, neither am I.

No he didn't, again you don't know what you are talking about when it comes to facts of the matter.

Biden threatened to hold up aid for well defined, official reasons that were in direct interest of American foreign policy.

On the other hand, Trump's withholding of millitary aid to extort Zelensky was illegal, directly contradicted our foreign policy goals, and violated American principles of equal justice under law. It was done in the personal interest of Trump, no one else.

Republicans investigated Biden on Ukranian matters and found exactly nothing in terms of evidence of Biden doing anything wrong:

The whole Joe/Hunter/Ukraine thing was corrupt.

The whole Joe/Hunter/Ukraine thing was corrupt.

So why couldn't Republicans find any serious evidence of it to include in their official report?

I'll tell you why - you are ignorant of the facts and belive whatever the fuck you happened to have swallowed uncritically.

They did, it was overwhelming.
Cool story bullshit peddler, but whats this?

Forum List

Back