Kamala Harris Is NOT Black

Of course she was. And she disproportionately sentenced black offenders for minor drug possession.

Face it: The only reason you support her is because you took a big gulp of the Left-wing media's Kool-Aid. All they've done since she announced is marvel at how "wonderful" it would be to have our first "black female" President.

You're just another left-wing kook and a cultist.
Listen Up

Trump is a life long lying con man. Fact
I will NEVER vote for that cheating scumbag. Never

The (D) candidate gets my vote as long as trump is the other candidate.

Is that clear yet?

This is a good point actually. So why do people on the left feel like it would be racist not to vote for her?

Neither is Dwayne Johnson but everyone refers to him as a "black actor".

And who said it would be racist not to vote for her?

It would be dumb, but not racist.

Of course she was. And she disproportionately sentenced black offenders for minor drug possession.

Face it: The only reason you support her is because you took a big gulp of the Left-wing media's Kool-Aid. All they've done since she announced is marvel at how "wonderful" it would be to have our first "black female" President.

You're just another left-wing kook and a cultist.
She did not prosecute low level drug crimes when they were the only crime. She did add the low level drug crimes if the criminal committed other more serious crimes....

:laugh:

These dumb Bingos have devolved so far that they don't know how to respond to a black woman without kneejerking towards sexism and racism. The Republican attempts to mount a response to her campaign are going to just be wonderful to view with popcorn and butter.

Harris is a black-asian woman, which is why Biden picked her.
If she were a lesbian, she would check ALL the DEI boxes.

Speaking of lesbians, look at Que Mala's step-daughter. Isn't she a real winner? :laughing0301:

1721829322604.png

And he kicked your guy's ass so hard, your party had to force him to withdraw his candidacy.
NOTHING trump said or did changed my views on Joe Biden.
Joe Biden got OLD, in a hurry.
I saw my own father go through this.

Wanting Joe to step down is not a crime.

Look at these terrified, hateful dumbasses trying to convince themselves Harris isn't black.
Of course. She's been sold as Indian .. and Jamaican.. and black.. and I don't care because none of that does anything for anyone. It's just silly race card stuff.. being played by both sides.

This is a good point actually. So why do people on the left feel like it would be racist not to vote for her?
Because the left has deluded itself into believing anything you do or say which is not fully supportive, accepting, and enabling of a colored person is racist.
According to their insane standard, Kyle Rittenhouse is racist, even though he only shot white people.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back