Donald Trump is a Convicted Felon

No, I can speak for you too. You are NOTHING like the Jesus of the Bible. To think so, you don't understand your own fallen nature and your own need for repentance
I understand the religious perspective you are attempting to convey here. I am not a Christian , I was talking ng about the man , not the god Jesus.

Last edited:
He didn’t take his opponent off any ballots. It’s obvious you don’t know what democracy means
I'm going to check with our attorney general ( Nebraska ) tomorrow. If felons cannot vote for the rest of their lives in this state. I doubt they can run for office either. Trump will have to be taken off the voting list of candidates here. Meant to do that week's ago when this issue suddenly showed up in our politics here. Now I probably know why. Thanks for reminding me. Next I'll write a letter to the Omaha World Herald suggesting he be barred. It's only appropriate.

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
I'm going to check with our attorney general ( Nebraska ) tomorrow. If felons cannot vote for the rest of their lives in this state. I doubt they can run for office either. Trump will have to be taken off the voting list of candidates here. Meant to do that week's ago when this issue suddenly showed up in our politics here. Now I probably know why. Thanks for reminding me. Next I'll write a letter to the Omaha World Herald suggesting he be barred. It's only appropriate.
He can be on the ballot. Again, you aren’t for democracy

Because of voter fraud.
The election was the most thoroughly vetted in history and no significant voter fraud was found, what little there was was mostly by trump voters. In the rechecks trump lost more votes. Justice was served. He still carries on about it , what an asshole.

Forum List

Back