*Dozen Eggs: $4.50 Dollar General*

Democrat CEO's? When our government overspend the world suffers inflation.

Price gouging is pure bullshit. Why did Kamala/Biden not address the supposed price gouging 3 years ago?

Wake up, open your eyes, they are calling it price gouging because it is an election year. Kamala/Biden, thier administration has called 8t inflation for three years now they call it price gouging.

Were you sleeping for three years.

Did you forget that we still had a pandemic when Biden took over? Price gouging wasn't an issue because supply chains had been interrupted and price of goods did go up as a result once demand ramped up and there wasn't necessarily enough supply in every area. That's normal. But there is zero issue with supply chains now, yet prices have been as high as ever and getting even higher. Were you sleeping for three years?

Democrats using price gouging in their campaign doesn't mean it doesn't exist and isn't an issue that needs fixing. My question is, what has Trump proposed to fix the issue? Absolutely nothing. He hasn't even mentioned fixing grocery prices. He's more worried about how he's going to steal the election now that he's literally dropping like a rock in every single poll.

For three years the democrats has reported inflation. Now the government says it is price gouging and all the demicrats, as if in a cult stand and shout, AMEN in unison.

Are we really seeing this. They say we are in a cult. Democrats have blind devotion to the democrat leaders. The democrat leaders shout do you believe. The democrats stand and shout, we believe.

Democrat voters are scary as hell.

When are you going to explain to me how Biden has thrown trillions into the stock market to help his friends. That's a good one.

Did you forget that we still had a pandemic when Biden took over? Price gouging wasn't an issue because supply chains had been interrupted and price of goods did go up as a result once demand ramped up and there wasn't necessarily enough supply in every area. That's normal. But there is zero issue with supply chains now, yet prices have been as high as ever and getting even higher. Were you sleeping for three years?

Democrats using price gouging in their campaign doesn't mean it doesn't exist and isn't an issue that needs fixing. My question is, what has Trump proposed to fix the issue? Absolutely nothing. He hasn't even mentioned fixing grocery prices. He's more worried about how he's going to steal the election now that he's literally dropping like a rock in every single poll.
Amen brother. I believe.

For three years the democrats has reported inflation. Now the government says it is price gouging and all the demicrats, as if in a cult stand and shout, AMEN in unison.

Are we really seeing this. They say we are in a cult. Democrats have blind devotion to the democrat leaders. The democrat leaders shout do you believe. The democrats stand and shout, we believe.

Democrat voters are scary as hell.

Explain to me why democrats wanted Biden out of this race if they have "blind devotion" to their leaders. This is pure projection. If the GOP were saying we need to dump Trump Magats would lose their mind, not agree with them. LOL

Last edited:
Trump, on the advice of medical 'experts' shut down the economy for two weeks and did what he could to alleviate the personal consequences to people for doing that. Biden and the Democrats kept the economy, schools, etc. shut down for more than a year, long long after he said everybody should open back up. You can't blame Trump for that.

Neither Trump nor Biden have the power to shut down businesses in each state. It was up to each individual state to decide to impose covid restrictions due to CDC recommendations or not That's why so many red states suffered more hospitalizations and deaths up to Omicron. This lie has been living rent free in your head for 5 years and counting now.

Since 2020 as of a year ago, Americans had lost $4.2k at best and $5.8k at worst in buying power looking at everybody's math except the U.S. Treasury/Biden Administration who want us to believe there is no difference. In fact it didn't become a problem until Kamala's nomination and now she's going to fix it on Day 1. Day 1? Why not now? Why not for the last 3-1/2 years?

It is true that the costs overall have risen more slowly in the last 12 months than before because producers couldn't find buyers who are still hurting if they didn't hold the line here and there.

You obviously don't buy the groceries or pay the other necessary bills at your house or have so much money you don't care what they cost. Most of us do care.
Supply lines had to be re-established.

There is only one path. I believe brother. I will not be led astray by the devil. Halleljua. Praise be to the Democrat god. AMEN.

^^^ Typical Magat when called out and embarrassed on the nonsense they continuously spiel. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Oh no. There is only one god, I will not be led astray by the devil. I am with you, praise be to the democrat god, amen

There is no democrat god, there you go projecting your religious cult beliefs again. Go pray to your orange god while you can. It'll be over in 2.5 months :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back