How Much of this is Happening here?

I am completely and repeatedly amazed at the amount of negative responses (Fake News, Funny, and Disagree) that are put up in all my OP's.

In addition, I have gotten in excess of 450 responses in 4 days. Evidently, I am hitting a nerve and given that everything I have put up has been based on links to facts, data, statistics, or graphs that show those statistics, I get the feeling that the responders here are worried about my posting and are trying to discredit me, who is simply a messenger as none of my OP's has been Opinion..........other than perhaps this one that I put up just 2 hours ago and is already into page 5, On this OP, I mention the possibility/probability of Russian paid Trolls that are trying to discredit the Democrats and get Trump elected, being here on this board in massive amounts.

I have to believe that if I am getting this kind of a response, I am upsetting someone's agenda and given that facts, data, and statistics are easily dismissed if false, the amount of just panning, debasing, and lack of data, facts, and statistics in return, likely means we have some Social Media disrupters here.

You guys are PROVING my OP!
I'm completely and repeatedly amazed that so few, especially the tragically derelict maudes, have figured out who you are, Wanker.

I am completely and repeatedly amazed at the amount of negative responses (Fake News, Funny, and Disagree) that are put up in all my OP's.

In addition, I have gotten in excess of 450 responses in 4 days. Evidently, I am hitting a nerve and given that everything I have put up has been based on links to facts, data, statistics, or graphs that show those statistics, I get the feeling that the responders here are worried about my posting and are trying to discredit me, who is simply a messenger as none of my OP's has been Opinion..........other than perhaps this one that I put up just 2 hours ago and is already into page 5, On this OP, I mention the possibility/probability of Russian paid Trolls that are trying to discredit the Democrats and get Trump elected, being here on this board in massive amounts.

I have to believe that if I am getting this kind of a response, I am upsetting someone's agenda and given that facts, data, and statistics are easily dismissed if false, the amount of just panning, debasing, and lack of data, facts, and statistics in return, likely means we have some Social Media disrupters here.

You guys are PROVING my OP!
Why be amazed? What you post is nothing but Democrat propaganda and talking points. Of course you're going to get push back because you post nothing but lies.

typo......Fixed
Sure it's proof. Russia wants to undermine US elections and these right wing nut jobs are doing it on here by saying our elections are rigged. Whether unwittingly doing it or not it doesnt matter. They are advancing Russian propaganda. End of story.

LOL there is no comparison. Trump isnt even fit to be a human being.
You're not fit to make a call like that, Bubba. You're all kinds of way above your station there, Skippy. :nono:
That's not a thing for you to be deciding at all there, my little Hitler wannabe. :itsok:

Sure it's proof. Russia wants to undermine US elections and these right wing nut jobs are doing it on here by saying our elections are rigged. Whether unwittingly doing it or not it doesnt matter. They are advancing Russian propaganda. End of story.
What does that have to do with me informing everyone I made a small typo? You're :cuckoo:

Not in your life time.
Don't be so sure. The Republican party is imploding. There is already a big rift between the centrist Republicans and the Far Right Republicans and a good portion of Republicans in general have already left the party. If they lose this election, they might kill each other.

You're not fit to make a call like that, Bubba. You're all kinds of way above your station there, Skippy. :nono:
That's not a thing for you to be deciding at all there, my little Hitler wannabe. :itsok:
I dare you to prove that Trump has any morals, ethics, principles or humanity and a person with NONE of those, it not a being worthy of even being alive

this is where he fits in perfectly

Hellismyworld.jpg

I dare you to prove that Trump has any morals, ethics, principles or humanity and a person with NONE of those, it not a being worthy of even being alive

this is where he fits in perfectly

View attachment 1002053

I'm completely and repeatedly amazed that so few, especially the tragically derelict maudes, have figured out who you are, Wanker.
You're probably the only one that's vocalized about that thus far. That could change.
IMO, it depends on how spammy and arrogant The Wanker gets.

I will be honest with all here. I have been overwhelmed by the amount of Trump loving minions here on this site. I have to wonder how much of this is happening here.

View attachment 1001833

After all we do know this:

Russian interference in the 2016 United States elections

The Russian government interfered in the 2016 United States elections with the goals of sabotaging the presidential campaign of Hillary Clinton, boosting the presidential campaign of Donald Trump.

and we also do know this as well:

Russia Seeks to Boost Trump in 2024 Election, U.S. Intelligence Officials Say

WASHINGTON—The Russian government has launched a “whole-of-government” effort to influence the outcome of the U.S. presidential election and favors Republican candidate Donald Trump in the race, senior U.S. intelligence officials said Tuesday.

The officials didn’t mention Trump by name, but said that Russia’s current activity—described as covert social-media use and other online propaganda efforts—mirrored the 2020 and 2016 election cycles, when Moscow also favored Trump and sought to undermine Democratic candidates, according to U.S. intelligence agencies.

So, how much of this could be happening here?
I-Q:The US Intelligence agencies have found WMDs in Iraq yet?

AI-A:There is no credible evidence to suggest that US intelligence agencies have found weapons of mass destruction (WMDs) in Iraq since the 2003 invasion. The initial claims that Iraq possessed WMDs, which were used to justify the invasion, have since been widely discredited. The lack of conclusive evidence of WMDs in Iraq has been a subject of much debate and controversy, leading to significant criticism of the intelligence that was used to support the invasion. It is important to rely on verified and accurate information when discussing such serious matters.

==> No change yet. They keep thinking Americans are just idiots! lol. :)

Why be amazed? What you post is nothing but Democrat propaganda and talking points. Of course you're going to get push back because you post nothing but lies.
Wrong

You stated:

Why be amazed? What you post is nothing but Democrat propaganda? (no, it is all data, statistics and facts) and talking? points (no, it is relaying data, facts, and statistics) . Of course you're going to get push back because you post nothing but lies? (no, just things the liars do not want to face).

Forum List

Back