How Much of this is Happening here?

I will be honest with all here. I have been overwhelmed by the amount of Trump loving minions here on this site. I have to wonder how much of this is happening here.

View attachment 1001833

After all we do know this:

Russian interference in the 2016 United States elections

The Russian government interfered in the 2016 United States elections with the goals of sabotaging the presidential campaign of Hillary Clinton, boosting the presidential campaign of Donald Trump.

and we also do know this as well:

Russia Seeks to Boost Trump in 2024 Election, U.S. Intelligence Officials Say

WASHINGTON—The Russian government has launched a “whole-of-government” effort to influence the outcome of the U.S. presidential election and favors Republican candidate Donald Trump in the race, senior U.S. intelligence officials said Tuesday.

The officials didn’t mention Trump by name, but said that Russia’s current activity—described as covert social-media use and other online propaganda efforts—mirrored the 2020 and 2016 election cycles, when Moscow also favored Trump and sought to undermine Democratic candidates, according to U.S. intelligence agencies.

So, how much of this could be happening here?
StqnD.gif

I am completely and repeatedly amazed at the amount of negative responses (Fake News, Funny, and Disagree) that are put up in all my OP's.

In addition, I have gotten in excess of 450 responses in 4 days. Evidently, I am hitting a nerve and given that everything I have put up has been based on links to facts, data, statistics, or graphs that show those statistics, I get the feeling that the responders here are worried about my posting and are trying to discredit me, who is simply a messenger as none of my OP's has been Opinion..........other than perhaps this one that I put up just 2 hours ago and is already into page 5, On this OP, I mention the possibility/probability of Russian paid Trolls that are trying to discredit the Democrats and get Trump elected, being here on this board in massive amounts.

I have to believe that if I am getting this kind of a response, I am upsetting someone's agenda and given that facts, data, and statistics are easily dismissed if false, the amount of just panning, debasing, and lack of data, facts, and statistics in return, likely means we have some Social Media disrupters here.

You guys are PROVING my OP!

I will be honest with all here. I have been overwhelmed by the amount of Trump loving minions here on this site. I have to wonder how much of this is happening here.

View attachment 1001833

After all we do know this:

Russian interference in the 2016 United States elections

The Russian government interfered in the 2016 United States elections with the goals of sabotaging the presidential campaign of Hillary Clinton, boosting the presidential campaign of Donald Trump.

and we also do know this as well:

Russia Seeks to Boost Trump in 2024 Election, U.S. Intelligence Officials Say

WASHINGTON—The Russian government has launched a “whole-of-government” effort to influence the outcome of the U.S. presidential election and favors Republican candidate Donald Trump in the race, senior U.S. intelligence officials said Tuesday.

The officials didn’t mention Trump by name, but said that Russia’s current activity—described as covert social-media use and other online propaganda efforts—mirrored the 2020 and 2016 election cycles, when Moscow also favored Trump and sought to undermine Democratic candidates, according to U.S. intelligence agencies.

So, how much of this could be happening here?
"The 80's called they want their foreign policy back"
Barrack Obama

You almost gotta laugh that lefties think a creepy graphic is a substitute for an intelligent argument. Maybe that's how they got through school. Look at what's happening in the democrat party. Tampons for boys? A candidate for the top office in the United States who won't even take soft ball questions from the media?

Shove thses bullet points commee maggot. TX cleaner voter roll somewhat, preventing mail-in ballots flooding out.

BREAKING: Texas Governor Greg Abbott Removes Over One Million Ineligible Voters, Including Nearly 500,000 Dead People and Thousands of Non-Citizen from State’s Voter Rolls
by Jim Hᴏft Aug. 26, 2024 4:20 pm370 Comments
TruthTweetShareGettrGab

Credit: Wikimedia Commons
Governor Greg Abbott announced today that the state has successfully removed over one million ineligible voters from its voter rolls since the enactment of Senate Bill 1 in 2021.

This decisive action includes nearly 500,000 deceased individuals and thousands of noncitizens.

“Election integrity is essential to our democracy,” said Governor Abbott.

“I have signed the strongest election laws in the nation to protect the right to vote and to crackdown on illegal voting. These reforms have led to the removal of over one million ineligible people from our voter rolls in the last three years, including noncitizens, deceased voters, and people who moved to another state.

“The Secretary of State and county voter registrars have an ongoing legal requirement to review the voter rolls, remove ineligible voters, and refer any potential illegal voting to the Attorney General’s Office and local authorities for investigation and prosecution. Illegal voting in Texas will never be tolerated. We will continue to actively safeguard Texans’ sacred right to vote while also aggressively protecting our elections from illegal voting.”

The extensive review process conducted by the Secretary of State’s office and county voter registrars has yielded significant results, including:

Over 6,500 noncitizens
Over 6,000 voters with felony convictions
Over 457,000 deceased individuals
Over 463,000 voters on the suspense list
Over 134,000 voters who confirmed they had moved
Over 65,000 voters who failed to respond to examination notices
Over 19,000 voters who requested cancellation of their registration
Solving problems that dont exist. REpubs are great at that.

Forum List

Back