How Much More Hypocrisy Will You Tolerate?

This is the guy the tard herd wants back in office:

500-billion-trade-deficit.jpg

"We cannot let this continue!"

Never mind that Trump was lying and exaggerating that number at the time.

U.S. trade gap with China reaches all-time high under Trump

"Today's announcement that the merchandise trade deficit for 2018 topped $891 billion shows that the president has flunked the test he set for himself," said House Majority Leader Steny Hoyer in a statement. "It is

time for President Trump to acknowledge that his scattershot approach to trade policy is failing and explain how he intends to change course and reverse these record deficits."

"We cannot let this continue!"

Oh wait...

It's Okay If Trump Does It!

Which is why it pisses me off the GOP claims to be the party of fiscal responsibility and then doubled the debt when they had all the power under Bush, and added $8 trillion to the debt with Trump.

Now they want to put the SAME GUY back in power!?!?

How much more hypocrisy will you tolerate?
then doubled the debt when they had all the power under Bush, and added $8 trillion to the debt with Trump.
A record Biden is about to break.

We must return this traitor, this hypocrite, this budget-busting felon to the White House because there is so much more hypocrisy yet to be done!

That doesn't even make sense.

Kinda like where you are headed this November?
I left the GOP in 2017 and became an Independent. I'm writing in Liz Cheney and Adam Kinzinger.

Keep trying!

If that is your primary complaint against the GOP nominee, why are you going to vote for the democrat nominee, who will do no better?
Nope. I'm writing in Liz Cheney and Adam Kinzinger.

And as I have explained many, many times...in fact, enough times that I probably already explained it to you...if a guest shit all over my neighbor's furniture, I would have a very poor opinion of that person. But if someone came into MY house and shit all over MY furniture, I would detest that person far, far more.

The GOP allowed a fat fuck to come into their house and shit all over the furniture, and now they are handing him the nomination once again.

So I completely detest not just Trump, but every cowardly, spineless, cuck Republican who lets him wipe his ginormous ass on their faces.

Kinda like defending woman's rights to their bodies while taking away their privacy in bathrooms, lockers and showers, then wishing people dead for wanting control over what vaccines they stick in theirs?
The vast majority of people who died after the vaccine came out were dumbasses who refused the vaccine.

They paid the ultimate price for being retards.

If we counted up all of Trump's faux pas, we would be in the tens of thousands.
Why don't you do that.

Biden was pressured to leave the race because of his dementia.
Biden said he did it for democracy and that his health is just fine. You calling Joe a liar?

How come Trump hasn't been?
Why should be be? Trump is gold. He isn't stuttering, mumbling, stumbling, shitting, farting and falling over.

How much more hypocrisy will you tolerate?
How much longer will you be posting?

The vast majority of people who died after the vaccine came out were dumbasses who refused the vaccine.

BULLSHIT. The exact opposite is true. In fact, Sheryl Atkisson just did a program about the Amish where they didn't vax, didn't mask, and didn't separate or isolate. They didn't even go to the hospital if sick. They even shared drinks. Turns out their covid fatalities were no worse and maybe were even BETTER than you fear-mongering corncobs.

No, they were radicals. Read some of their writings.

It was the Tories who were right-wing supporters of the King.

Learn some history, for God's sake!
The Olive Branch Petition was signed By Ben Franklin and several others who would play a key part in the Revolution.

Maybe you should learn a few things.

Some wanted Revolution (but were keen to hide the idea), but wanted to give the Crown a chance to make it less painful. They knew they'd get there eventually but that there were advantages to having a connection to England.

Try to keep up.

Forum List

Back