How Much More Hypocrisy Will You Tolerate?

So, did you do your homework assignment? What was the taxation level?
You mean the Stamp Act?

It wasn't just about the tax. It was about taxation without representation.

You mean the Stamp Act?

It wasn't just about the tax. It was about taxation without representation.
Hmm, no parallels at all, nope, none whatsoever. Keep believing that. Governments at all levels forcibly confiscate about half a paycheck, and what do the Crown Loyalists demand? Why, of course, MORE, always more.

Um, retard?

I'm talking about Trump's fairy tale that George Washington's army took to the air, rammed the ramparts, and took over the airports.

Wow, you're acting like that's important and stuff.

another genius. YOu lost in 20 and had a hissy.

Kinda like losing to Hitler in WWII and saying 'no big deal' right, Sampson?

We can always have another fake election in four years.

Looks like this time, it'll be with a fake American running as a fake candidate.

With a fake campaign holding fake rallies, fake interviews and fake public stops.

Democrats.

Hmm, no parallels at all, nope, none whatsoever. Keep believing that. Governments at all levels forcibly confiscate about half a paycheck, and what do the Crown Loyalists demand? Why, of course, MORE, always more.
No one has posted more about taxation and the federal debt than me.

No one.

So you are going nowhere with your attempts to divert from Trump and the GOP's hypocrisy.

Wow, you're acting like that's important and stuff.
It is very important that Trump knows NOTHING about the country he was running and committed a coup against.

If you don't understand that, then you are just as stupid and ignorant and dangerous as he is.

No one has posted more about taxation and the federal debt than me.

No one.

So you are going nowhere with your attempts to divert from Trump and the GOP's hypocrisy.
Oh, cool, so you're squarely in the camp of the rapacious government maw can never be satisfied? I mean, you can't know much about taxation and think otherwise.

It is very important that Trump knows NOTHING about the country he was running and committed a coup against.

If you don't understand that, then you are just as stupid and ignorant and dangerous as he is.
Except there was no coup. There was a riot, but we have a long history of supporting riots in this country. We have political leaders setting up funds to bail out rioters, saying publicly that they should continue, that sort of thing. No, no coup. If any idiot thinks the government was ever in danger of being overthrown, well, they're an idiot. Heck, the rioters didn't even have a Secretary of State picked out.

Oh, cool, so you're squarely in the camp of the rapacious government maw can never be satisfied? I mean, you can't know much about taxation and think otherwise.
Which is why it pisses me off the GOP claims to be the party of fiscal responsibility and then doubled the debt when they had all the power under Bush, and added $8 trillion to the debt with Trump.

Now they want to put the SAME GUY back in power!?!?

How much more hypocrisy will you tolerate?

Which is why it pisses me off the GOP claims to be the party of fiscal responsibility and then doubled the debt when they had all the power under Bush, and added $8 trillion to the debt with Trump.

Now they want to put the SAME GUY back in power!?!?

If that is your primary complaint against the GOP nominee, why are you going to vote for the democrat nominee, who will do no better?

Except there was no coup.
We just barely escaped from having a successful coup.

The guardrails may not hold next time.

You know why Trump picked Vance for his VP?

Because he tried to get his last one killed.

Vance will do nothing to stop Trump's megalomania.

We just barely escaped from having a successful coup.

The guardrails may not hold next time.

You know why Trump picked Vance for his VP?

Because he tried to get his last one killed.
Oooh, "just barely". Seriously, how often did you get dropped on your head?

Tell us this, were you all set to surrender to the new order and live under their rule? Yes, I'm laughing at you.

Um, retard?

I'm talking about Trump's fairy tale that George Washington's army took to the air, rammed the ramparts, and took over the airports.

right up there with the fairy tale that men can be women, boys need tampons in their HS bathrooms, and girls are just as competent athletically as transboys.

Yep. Ever who wrote that overlooked there were no airports in 1776. They probably meant to say Ports. If we counted up all of Biden's faux pas, we would be in the tens of thousands.
"They took to the air."

Trump made that up all by himself.

He knows nothing about America and our history.

Yep. Ever who wrote that overlooked there were no airports in 1776. They probably meant to say Ports. If we counted up all of Biden's faux pas, we would be in the tens of thousands.
If we counted up all of Trump's faux pas, we would be in the tens of thousands.

Biden was pressured to leave the race because of his dementia.

How come Trump hasn't been?

Forum List

Back