How Much More Hypocrisy Will You Tolerate?

Our country was founded by insurrectionists. Today's democrats would gleefully have turned them over to the British and demanded to watch their executions.

Just sayin....
Oh. My. God.

Did you just compare Trump to the patriots of the American Revolution!?!

HOOOOOOLLLLLEEEEE SHIT!

You're talking about the ones who seized the airports, right? :laughing0301:

BlueHand.jpg
Another genius who doesn't know his country's own history. The American Colonialists were traitors to the British Empire. They gave the cold finger to England because they cared more for doing what was right than bowing to authority.

Oh. My. God.

HOOOOOOLLLLLEEEEE SHIT!

You're talking about the ones who seized the airports, right? :laughing0301:
No, I'm secretly talking about the idiots who still complain about a verbal gaffe as if it was important, thus revealing their intellectual vacuity. If the shoe fits...

The bottom line remains, this country was founded by those who rebelled against the government of their day and (gasp) overthrew it violently. Today's democrats would have reacted in horror, clutching their pearls and racing to their fainting couches, demanding the immediate arrest and execution of the insurrectionists, searching frantically for them everywhere they could. Today's homework assignment, tell the class what taxation level was enough to launch the Revolutionary War?

View attachment 998659Another genius who doesn't know his country's own history. The American Colonialists were traitors to the British Empire. They gave the cold finger to England because they cared more for doing what was right than bowing to authority.
They were also conservatives before they broke with the Crown.

They tried like crazy to negotiate with England, but the king was a moron.

Then they became revolutionaries.

Is he a Republican?

No?

So he doesn't belong to the party which claims fiscal responsibility.

From the Republican party 2024 platform:

The Republican Party will reverse the worst Inflation crisis in four decades that has crushed the middle class, devastated family budgets, and pushed the dream of homeownership out of reach for millions. We will defeat Inflation, tackle the cost-of-living crisis, improve fiscal sanity, restore price stability, and quickly bring down prices.

Improve fiscal sanity? By re-electing Trump? :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :cuckoo:

How am I supposed to take these liars seriously?
How am I supposed to take these liars seriously?
the same way you have under Obama, Clinton, and Biden.

Grin and bear it.

or hope a meteor hit the next debate.

(I do)

View attachment 998659Another genius who doesn't know his country's own history. The American Colonialists were traitors to the British Empire. They gave the cold finger to England because they cared more for doing what was right than bowing to authority.
Yup, and today's democrats would have hunted them down and turned them over to the British.

Gorsuch
Kavenaugh
Barrett

The only real standard I care about. If he really blows it this time, you can (maybe) impeach him. Unlike the manufactured bullshit you tried last time.

If Trump is reelected, I predict he will be impeached by April.

No, I'm secretly talking about the idiots who still complain about a verbal gaffe as if it was important, thus revealing their intellectual vacuity. If the shoe fits...

The bottom line remains, this country was founded by those who rebelled against the government of their day and (gasp) overthrew it violently. Today's democrats would have reacted in horror, clutching their pearls and racing to their fainting couches, demanding the immediate arrest and execution of the insurrectionists, searching frantically for them everywhere they could. Today's homework assignment, tell the class what taxation level was enough to launch the Revolutionary War?
Ah, so you cover up Trump's fairy tale with one of your own!

Interesting.

They were also conservatives before they broke with the Crown.

They tried like crazy to negotiate with England, but the king was a moron.

Then they became revolutionaries.
No, they were radicals. Read some of their writings.

It was the Tories who were right-wing supporters of the King.

Learn some history, for God's sake!

Just imagine, had the King been reasonable, there might not be any America today or America would just be a satellite of England!

Perhaps a bigger blunder than the Indians selling Long Island for a necklace of beads.
That's the thing about Kings and wannabe Kings.

They think they are above the law and don't have to listen to the people.

Then they get thrown out on their asses.

We have monarchists in the Trump camp today.

We have some on the Supreme Court, too. They believe the president has the divine right of kings.

Forum List

Back