Black man stabs Orthodox Jew while yelling “Free Palestine!”

Quite a bit? Or not much? When a White man stabs a Jewish person…does anyone start a thread “White man stabs Orthodox Jew”? In fact, when a White person commits a crime against a Jewish person…is his race ever mentioned in the headline? His ideology might be, his gender…but the fact he is White? Some of the worst acts of violence against Jews have been commited by White males … so…why does race only matter if the violence is from or the attacker is Black? Even the article referenced didn’t make the headline about race.
Listen you BITCH.

The attacks against Jews by blacks is a problem. The antisemitism promoted by Farrakhan and his ilk is largely responsible, but whatever….it is MUCH MORE PROMINENT among blacks.

I just reported upthread that in NY, 70% of the attacks against Jews are by blacks! And blacks are a minority. That is horrible, and blacks need to get control of that if they want people to be sympathetic to bigotry against blacks.

And pretending it’s not a problem, and refusing to identify when a violent this is black - and instead going after the person who reveals it - ain’t helping.

And again, I ask: when posters start threads about a white man attacking a Black, you never complain about calling out that it’s a white man!

You are a hypocritical, nasty POS and you should not be a moderator.

Another white racist lie. I am black. Age 63, and have never heard anybody black saying that.
To be honest, antisemitism really is an issue in the Black community as is racism in the Jewish community.

The problem I have with much of this is how people like Lisa exploit it and use it to further divide and promote even greater intolerance and hatred. This, despite the efforts of others in both communities to promote greater understanding and build bridges.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Listen you BITCH.

The attacks against Jews by blacks is a problem. The antisemitism promoted by Farrakhan and his ilk is largely responsible, but whatever….it is MUCH MORE PROMINENT among blacks.

I just reported upthread that in NY, 70% of the attacks against Jews are by blacks! And blacks are a minority. That is horrible, and blacks need to get control of that if they want people to be sympathetic to bigotry against blacks.

And pretending it’s not a problem, and refusing to identify when a violent this is black - and instead going after the person who reveals it - ain’t helping.

And again, I ask: when posters start threads about a white man attacking a Black, you never complain about calling out that it’s a white man!

No its not a problem. If hate crimes show anything the reverse would be the problem. Annualy, blacks suffer 3 times the hate crime attacks as Jews, and the main perps are whites. So the statistics don't show that your caim has any merit. And when blacks are annualy the most attacked, and whites are annualy the ones doing most of the attacking, there can be no false equivalences made by whiny racists about somebody not complaining whne posters make threads about whites attacking blacks.

Listen you BITCH.

Oh my.

When that “person” focuses her complaints exclusively on only one race (too many Blacks in adverts, too many Blacks in movies, Blacks going to college, Blacks having lower IQ, Blacks getting promoted over her)…it ain’t helping her credibility.

Set an example then and follow your own advice.

Projection much?

When you title your thread, you make choices. You can simply use the article title or you can choose words that juice it up, make it more catchy or reflect your own beliefs and priorities. You chose to create your own title emphasizing the attackers race from an article that only identified the attackers race in the last paragraph. So stop whining.

• Brilliant
Reactions: IM2
And yet we still have Democrats denying that hate for Jews has anything to do with their hate for Israel. This is more evidence that the two are one in the same.

Why are you so frigging illiterate? :dunno: :lol:

Did you read your own link? In democratic New York this attacker was charged with a hate crime. That seems a pretty firm acknowledgment right there you dumbass. :lol:

To be honest, antisemitism really is an issue in the Black community as is racism in the Jewish community.

The problem I have with much of this is how people like Lisa exploit it and use it to further divide and promote even greater intolerance and hatred. This, despite the efforts of others in both communities to promote greater understanding and build bridges.
Most blacks understand how Jews and blacks have fought togther against injustIce. But what has been the problem in more urban areas is how Jews have been able to purchase property in black communities in the while blacks got exvluded, then charge exhorbitant prices for rent or for goods. This created some animosity. Also the jews who participated in contract selling didn't help matters any.

The sad thing is that jews like Lisa allow people like Farrakhan to say the things he does. And that feeds into Lisas racism and victim playing.

Oh my.

When that “person” focuses her complaints exclusively on only one race (too many Blacks in adverts, too many Blacks in movies, Blacks going to college, Blacks having lower IQ, Blacks getting promoted over her)…it ain’t helping her credibility.

Set an example then and follow your own advice.

Projection much?

When you title your thread, you make choices. You can simply use the article title or you can choose words that juice it up, make it more catchy or reflect your own beliefs and priorities. You chose to create your own title emphasizing the attackers race from an article that only identified the attackers race in the last paragraph. So stop whining.
Total lies and misrepresentation of what I’ve said.

I'm sure Dr. Goebbels said the same thing about the Jews in 1942.
Islamic terrorists have been raping and MURDERING, notice I didn’t say killing, Middle Eastern Jews in Israel since at least 1920. The attacks are rarely stand up military attacks, but cowardly knifing anttacks against unarmed people.

To hear the Nazi tell it, the Jews were the ones who stabbed Germany in the back at the end of WWI (and there's some truth to that.)

Again, white privilege is wonderful. It's awesome that immigrants can come here and make something of themselves if their skin is the right color, which right now means white or yellow.
Brown people have come here in their tens of millions and made something of themselves, tens of millions of black Americans have made something of themselves as well.

In the meantime, where is your outrage that Kamala was advised not to select the Jew as her VP because it could cost her the election, given how many antisemitic Muslims are in the Dem base?
As far as I know we don’t KNOW that Harris was given that advice. Her choice doesn’t make much sense from a political viewpoint because Walz doesn’t bring much to the ticket. I would have expected a governor from a swing state, or someone more towards the center of the Democratic Party to balance her far-left history.

As far as I know we don’t KNOW that Harris was given that advice. Her choice doesn’t make much sense from a political viewpoint because Walz doesn’t bring much to the ticket. I would have expected a governor from a swing state, or someone more towards the center of the Democratic Party to balance her far-left history.
it is clear to me that she wanted a Yes man, populist shill

You are incorrect, as usual. The majority of violence against Asians was perpetrated by Whites.
What a contemptible lie. Post video for 5 of those. I can post 50 black on Asian crime videos.

Forum List

Back