Majority of Voters Say Donald Trump Was a Success, Joe Biden Is a Failure

Congress has been at it for a while and come up with nothing
What did he say?

“Our impeachment inquiry shows conclusively that Joe Biden abused his public office for the private financial benefit of the Biden family and Biden business associates. The facts speak for themselves, and Democrats can no longer stretch the truth to cover for President Biden. As Democrats celebrate Joe Biden and crown Kamala Harris as his heir apparent this week, Americans should remember the reality of the Biden-Harris Administration: crime, chaos, and corruption.” -
@Jim_Jordan

What did he say?

“Our impeachment inquiry shows conclusively that Joe Biden abused his public office for the private financial benefit of the Biden family and Biden business associates. The facts speak for themselves, and Democrats can no longer stretch the truth to cover for President Biden. As Democrats celebrate Joe Biden and crown Kamala Harris as his heir apparent this week, Americans should remember the reality of the Biden-Harris Administration: crime, chaos, and corruption.” -
@Jim_Jordan

The only question at this point is what did harris know and when did she know it??

Trump's most lasting impact on the country will be the reshaping of the federal judiciary, however with the overturning of Roe, I'm surprised that a majority today view his presidency as a success.
Maybe it was his creation of the 'Space Force'? :biggrin:

"55 percent said they view the former Republican president's White House term as successful, whereas 61 percent say they view the current Democratic president's tenure as a failure."

The majority of voters are low educated people that are not non-partisan and intelligent enough to know better. Here is a dose of reality from people that do know and make such evaluations part of their work and life:

Trump ranked as worst US president in history, with Biden 14th greatest

This article is more than 5 months old
Survey of 154 scholars places 45th president behind even ‘historically calamitous chief executives’ linked to civil war

What did he say?

@Jim_Jordan

And yet no Articles of Impeachment

Those the same ones that signed letters before? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
No, those are historians that did the ranking (not people like you that are biased and do not dedicate yourself to studying presidents:

Presidential historians Gather historical data from various sources, including archives, books, and artifacts. Analyze and interpret historical information to determine its authenticity and significance. Many presidential historians work in universities or colleges, teaching courses on U.S. history, presidential history, or related topics.

How do presidential historians rank presidents?

Ranking systems are usually based on surveys of academic historians and political scientists or popular opinion. The scholarly rankings focus on presidential achievements, leadership qualities, failures, and faults. Popular-opinion polls typically focus on recent or well-known presidents.

:slap::slap:

Last edited:
No, those are historians that did the ranking (not people like you that are biased and do not dedicate yourself to studying presidents:

Presidential historians Gather historical data from various sources, including archives, books, and artifacts. Analyze and interpret historical information to determine its authenticity and significance. Many presidential historians work in universities or colleges, teaching courses on U.S. history, presidential history, or related topics.

How do presidential historians rank presidents?

Ranking systems are usually based on surveys of academic historians and political scientists or popular opinion. The scholarly rankings focus on presidential achievements, leadership qualities, failures, and faults. Popular-opinion polls typically focus on recent or well-known presidents.
Dude, you can dig up a dozen or so studies where historians rank presidents, many different results......you don't have an exclusive by any means.

WIKI is your go to source?

Dude, you can dig up a dozen or so studies where historians rank presidents, many different results......you don't have an exclusive by any means.
That maybe true but the same applies to you. At least, historians are usually learned individuals.

In your case, most of the people voting are the kind that think that a convicted felon and a pathological liar that keys on crowd sizes s a good president

At least, historians are usually learned individuals.
Yeah, and have many different studies with many different results.

In your case, most of the people voting are the kind that think that a convicted felon and a pathological liar that keys on crowd sizes s a good president

Aww.......................did I hurt the rookie's little feelings............................. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Trump's most lasting impact on the country will be the reshaping of the federal judiciary, however with the overturning of Roe, I'm surprised that a majority today view his presidency as a success.
Maybe it was his creation of the 'Space Force'? :biggrin:

"55 percent said they view the former Republican president's White House term as successful, whereas 61 percent say they view the current Democratic president's tenure as a failure."

Of course most voters know the truth. F. J. B.

And yet no Articles of Impeachment
Why did you lie?

In addition to the nine articles of impeachment introduced against Biden by September 2022, by this time five other impeachment resolutions had been introduced against other members of his administration: two being against Attorney General Garland and the other three being against Vice President Harris, Secretary of ...

Yeah, and have many different studies with many different results.

Aww.......................did I hurt the rookie's little feelings............................. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Did you hurt my feelings?

Naw, I hav been doing political boards for 7 years and I am fully accustomed to how Trumpers act and do things, which 97% of the time is trying to attack the messenger since they can never debate the topic as they have no ammunition with which to do that.

Keep on feeding yourself, if it makes you feel good. It does not bother me at all.

lookinmirrorreality.jpg

Naw, I hav been doing political boards for 7 years and I am fully accustomed to how Trumpers act and do things, which 97% of the time is trying to attack the messenger since they can never debate the topic as they have no ammunition with which to do that.
Funny how you drew first blood, huh, rookie?

haha-jared-dines.gif

Why did you lie?

In addition to the nine articles of impeachment introduced against Biden by September 2022, by this time five other impeachment resolutions had been introduced against other members of his administration: two being against Attorney General Garland and the other three being against Vice President Harris, Secretary of ...
Have they PASSED any Articles of Impeachment?

When are they starting the Senate trial you stupid old fuck?

Forum List

Back