The Glacial-Interglacial Cycle is Driven by Orbital Forcing

Okay. So, on what grounds do you reject manmade global warming?
Shutting down all the industry in Asia and europe while exempting the U.S. would certainly do more in terms of reducing a "carbon footprint" than anything proposed by far, and America would probably jump all over that.

Last edited:
Okay. So, on what grounds do you reject manmade global warming?
There is nothing CC advocates wouldn't do to put the squeeze on the fossil fuel industry to try and put them out of business and global warming would do just that, yet CC advocates want to save them from that...paradox anyone.

OK , I have lots more
You have to provide some before you can provide more.
but I'm gonna take a break, outlining everything wrong with the CC for money scam takes mucho stamina.
I can break it down to some simple yes and no questions. You accept the greenhouse effect, so...

1) Do you accept that carbon dioxide is a greenhouse gas?

2) Do you accept that, after water vapor, carbon dioxide is the second most powerful greenhouse gas?

3) Do you accept that CO2 levels in the atmosphere have risen from 280 ppm prior to the Industrial Revolution to 420 ppm today?

4) Do you accept that virtually every single bit of that increase is due to the combustion of fossil fuels?

I can break it down to some simple yes and no questions. You accept the greenhouse effect, so...
Exactly like the vacuum cleaner salesman does it, ya took an answer and ran with it in the direction you needed it to go...let me give you an example of what you just did.
1) Do you accept that carbon dioxide is a greenhouse gas?
2) Do you accept that, after water vapor, carbon dioxide is the second most powerful greenhouse gas?

3) Do you accept that CO2 levels in the atmosphere have risen from 280 ppm prior to the Industrial Revolution to 420 ppm today?

4) Do you accept that virtually every single bit of that increase is due to the combustion of fossil fuels?
I already have a vacuum...
...see how that works?
...You asked and got what you requested, ignored what you needed to so you could continue and then just parroted the next steps in your script...now get your foot out of the door.

Exactly like the vacuum cleaner salesman does it, ya took an answer and ran with it in the direction you needed it to go...let me give you an example of what you just did.
Okay, though I haven't seen a vacuum cleaner salesman since I was a young boy and I am now in my 70s. I suspect the same is true for most of our audience. So there may not be a lot communicated by your analogy here.
I already have a vacuum!...see how that works?
No. I actually see no analogy at all. I asked you four simple, yes-or-no questions based on your prior statements. You have spent more time and effort avoiding addressing them than it would have taken to answer them.
...You asked and got what you requested, ignored what you needed to so you could continue and then just parroted the next steps in your script.
What do you believe I have ignored? You stated that you accept the greenhouse effect as valid but reject manmade global warming. I am only attempting to find out why that is the case.

Last edited:
Okay, though I haven't seen a vacuum cleaner salesman since I was a young boy and I am now in my 70s. I suspect the same is true for most of our audience. So there may not be a lot communicated by your analogy here.
^Too embarrassing^ to even mock
No. I asked you four simple, yes-or-no questions based on your prior statements. You have spent more time and effort avoiding addressing them than it would have taken to answer them.
As clearly stated, I was giving an example of what you did, followed by "see how that works?" and now in an embarrassing attempt to wiggle free you have unwittingly fessed up to my claim that you ignored the very thing you asked for.
What do you believe I have ignored?
The 25 responses I gave to your request for why ghg is nothing more than a search for the holy grail in this scam
You stated that you accept the greenhouse effect as valid but reject manmade global warming.
I am only attempting to find out why that is the case. Perhaps there is some reason you don't want to get into this conversation...
You once again have unwittingly fessed up to something you claim was not so...I gave 25 reasons why...like any huckster salesman the only way for you to continue the sale/scam was to act as though they were never mentioned and approach anew.

Forum List

Back