If Kamala hates jews so much why did she marry one ?

One person said that?

Oh horrors! Stop the presses!
Us gentile liberals certainly don't mind a Jew marrying a non jew. Only Republican voters and Jews care about that.

That's right, Republicans. They seem to be worried that white Christians are being "replaced"

Us gentile liberals certainly don't mind a Jew marrying a non jew. Only Republican voters and Jews care about that.

That's right, Republicans. They seem to be worried that white Christians are being "replaced"
I’m a republican voter and I’m not offended

I’m a republican voter and I’m not offended

Neither are these rich men

1724079543616.png

Just asking for people who want to know ?

It seems absurd. If she wanted to stick it to Israel she would marry a hamas kinda guy.

It sounds a bit like an Israeli smear tactic to me.

Perhaps the one she married is like many others it seems. They sold their own out. When they needed to stand up for Israel, they failed. Jewish men and women need to realize that people are finicky and can be convinced through agendas. As Progs have done for decades. We are in a state of condition of switching alliances.

70% of American Jews vote Democratic. Do 70% of American Jews hate Jews or do they just not have an allegence to Israel? Bibi Netenyahoo is like Trump in Israel only 51% of Israeli's vote for him. Here 49% of us vote for Trump.

If I were living in Israel and Trump was president, I'd be embarrassed to be known as American. Trump and Bush embarrassed America.
Bibi needs the war to continue to stay in power. The worst thing for him is any semblance of peace.

Frankly, this issue is one that I'd say Trump is infinitely better than Biden, because Biden's embracing the progs over deeming MbS a "pariah" for murdering a Saudi journalist who had a particular hard on for MbS. And the only possibility for peace is getting rid of Bibi and Hamas for a coaltion of the Saudis and other arab states (Iran is a Persian state) and Isreal.

It seems absurd. If she wanted to stick it to Israel she would marry a hamas kinda guy.

She married the Schmuck just to make his life a LIVING HELL. (joke) That's why women marry us, do ruin our happy, single lives!@!!!!!! Maga

Have you ever gotten a blow job from a Jewish boy? Bill Clinton got one from a Jewish girl, but not everybody's Bill Clinton.

So you're saying, if Kamala marries a Jew she should love all Jews? Hell, Kamala changes her position on topics as often as she changes her underwear. Kamala is an opportunist. Back in the day she felt hubby would change her social standing, same as with Willie.

Can you verifiy that she did not marry a hamas kinda guy? She married a man who would not object to her achieving personal advancement in the method she has chosen. It's not every man that would let his wife fuck around just to get a promotion.

Who said that she hates jews? She simply goes whichever way she THINKS the political winds are blowing at any given moment. She makes ZERO decisions that arent based purely on politics. This is the most dangerous kind of person you can put in the Oval Office.

Bibi needs the war to continue to stay in power. The worst thing for him is any semblance of peace.

Frankly, this issue is one that I'd say Trump is infinitely better than Biden, because Biden's embracing the progs over deeming MbS a "pariah" for murdering a Saudi journalist who had a particular hard on for MbS. And the only possibility for peace is getting rid of Bibi and Hamas for a coaltion of the Saudis and other arab states (Iran is a Persian state) and Isreal.

1. Israel isn't 100% right. Trump acts like they are.
2. The Arab Americans who aren't going to vote for Biden/Kamala because they haven't sided enough with the people in GAZA, deserve Trump if they allow him to win.

I mentioned this once in a thread. I was immediately informed by our very own Jewish American Princess, that Douglas Emhoff, not being orthodox, isn't nearly Jewish enough.

I didn't ask her if she's an orthodox Jew. That would be antisemitic, I'm sure. Right Lisa558?

I mentioned this once in a thread. I was immediately informed by our very own Jewish American Princess, that Douglas Emhoff, not being orthodox, isn't nearly Jewish enough.

I didn't ask her if she's an orthodox Jew. That would be antisemitic, I'm sure. Right Lisa558?

How come Republicans cry about George Soros but then they give billionaire Adelson a medal? Keep in mind this billionaire told Bush to invade Iraq and stick it out. And Jew Lieberman agreed and turned on the Democrats over it. I think daddy Adelson is dead now but looks like Miriam is continuing his bad work.

Trump spoke at a campaign event in New Jersey on Thursday where he was introduced by GOP megadonor Miriam Adelson. After he took the stage, the former president praised the billionaire for her work supporting Republican causes and noted that he had awarded her the Presidential Medal of Freedom during his tenure, the nation’s highest civilian honor.
“That’s the highest award you can get as a civilian, it’s the equivalent of the Congressional Medal of Honor,

How come Republicans cry about George Soros but then they give billionaire Adelson a medal? Keep in mind this billionaire told Bush to invade Iraq and stick it out. And Jew Lieberman agreed and turned on the Democrats over it. I think daddy Adelson is dead now but looks like Miriam is continuing his bad work.

Trump spoke at a campaign event in New Jersey on Thursday where he was introduced by GOP megadonor Miriam Adelson. After he took the stage, the former president praised the billionaire for her work supporting Republican causes and noted that he had awarded her the Presidential Medal of Freedom during his tenure, the nation’s highest civilian honor.
“That’s the highest award you can get as a civilian, it’s the equivalent of the Congressional Medal of Honor,
Adelson loves trump, and Soros can't stand him. That's the difference.

Forum List

Back