Is it ever acceptable to bomb a school or a hospital? (Poll)

Is it ever acceptable to bomb a school or a hospital?

• Yes

Votes: 22 64.7%
  • No

Votes: 12 35.3%

• Total voters
CNN has no way to verify Hamas' claims.
Ok, so if 40,000 were killed in total, and 15,000 were Hamas fighters, lets say that 40,000 -15,000 = 25,000 civilian deaths

More than 40,000 killed in Gaza, Hamas-run health ministry says​

This month, Israel’s military told the BBC that more than 15,000 terrorists had been killed during the war.

I don't have a dog in that fight, my bitch is that we give the IDF thousands of 2,000# bombs to level Gaza, then $billions to Hamas to rebuild Gaza, again, and again, and again, as long as I can remember. Where are those 2.3m people supposed to live?

Ok, so if 40,000 were killed in total, and 15,000 were Hamas fighters, lets say that 40,000 -15,000 = 25,000 civilian deaths

More than 40,000 killed in Gaza, Hamas-run health ministry says​

This month, Israel’s military told the BBC that more than 15,000 terrorists had been killed during the war.

I don't have a dog in that fight, my bitch is that we give the IDF thousands of 2,000# bombs to level Gaza, then $billions to Hamas to rebuild Gaza, again, and again, and again, as long as I can remember. Where are those 2.3m people supposed to live?
Of course, there is no way to know if those numbers are accurate. Thousands could be buried under the rubble and uncounted.

We do know Israel has destroyed nearly everything above ground, including hospitals, schools, and utility systems. So, it’s very likely the Palestinian death toll is much higher.

Dumb Americans are appalled by what Hamas did on 10/7, yet support the much greater atrocities committed by Israel. Proving state controlled propaganda works in the dumb.

Forum List

Back