Is it ever acceptable to bomb a school or a hospital? (Poll)

Is it ever acceptable to bomb a school or a hospital?

• Yes

Votes: 22 64.7%
  • No

Votes: 12 35.3%

• Total voters
Gazans come and go to work in Israel. These "innocent civilians" carried valuable intelligence about each and every home, who lives there, and everything they needed to carry out a massacre. Hamas loves their useful idiots in America
Watch the Hamas useful idiots in Chicago this week. I hope they get their heads bashed.

If it were genocide, why does the IDF capture them? Why would they not kill them outright?

I honestly cannot believe that you have an IQ this low. Did you ever suffer a traumatic brain injury? Play football or box a lot?
They don't capture them. They do kill them outright.

Fuck Gaza
In years to come hopefully this picture will be as iconographic as the man at the rally in the 30’s, refusing to give the Nazi salute.

I am sick to death of the war mongering, and those scumbags in the US governments (and their cronies in other western countries).

Shame on the US government and all the dumb Americans supporting genocide. Shame on everyone who has been complicit in this genocide.
1724029276156.png

In years to come hopefully this picture will be as iconographic as the man at the rally in the 30’s, refusing to give the Nazi salute.

I am sick to death of the war mongering, and those scumbags in the US governments (and their cronies in other western countries).

Shame on the US government and all the dumb Americans supporting genocide. Shame on everyone who has been complicit in this genocide.
View attachment 997819
Eat shit.

They don't capture them. They do kill them outright.

Those 3 hostages were killed in an operation against 2 million occupants of Gaza. Unfortunate that it happened but was sucks! Making mountains out of molehills much?

from what you read? what are you reading STORMFRONT or AL JEZEERAH. In fact you don't know that 40,000 women and children have been killed-----you just swallowed islamo nazi propaganda. and they are also STARVING TO DEATH---whilst they have free access to Egypt and the tunnels are STUFFED with food and cold cash. Long ago----way back in 1967 I watched and listened to EVERY REPORT from "CRISIS IN THE MIDDLE EAST"-----silly idiot that I was I believed that the TRUTH lay somewhere between what Egypt claimed and Israel claimed---for that reason when I was in a large group and someone with a transistor radio yelled out "IT'S OVER" I said---'who won' ???
oh ---buttercup BELIEVED Gamal Abdel Nasser. that poor desperate Baathist

1. I read David Bellavia's book "House to House". I also read books about Chris Kyle. I know urban street fighting is vicious and deadly. But just bombing does not control the battlespace, ground forces capture ground.

2. That said it still doesn't excuse bombing schools and hospitals unless they are active enemy strongholds in active combat. From what I read the IDF just bombs everything, especially civilians. In the battle of Stalingrad the bombed out buildings made better defensive positions than the intact buildings.

3. Does smart-bombing schools and hospitals have an affect on the Gaza battlespace?
(I don't think they use dumb bombs anymore, too inaccurate)
I do know that 40,000 women and kids have been killed there.

I do know that 40,000 women and kids have been killed there.

How do you know that?

Yes. Because they get used to house troops and munitions. Obviously, reducing civilian casualties should always be a priority.

I saw a video awhile back posted by a Ukrainian soldier. They were showing off their “new barracks”. It was a school gymnasium. Hamas is all about hiding behind “martyrs”.

How do you know that its not credible?
Because NOTHING ham-ass says is credible. They have been caught multiple times lying. There is one dude who has been filmed and photographed at least seven times as a refugee, a terrorist, a dead person, a parent holding a dead child etc.

It's Palywood.

I argue that governments lie to us.

When did you become a true believer of anything and everything a government says?

Do you still believe Benghazi was all about a video?

Why do you keep claiming schools are being bombed? You really like to use fake terms a lot. Why do you think we're stupid enough to believe you about anything? Here's a clue: without people like you defending Hamas they wouldn't find getting kids killed a successful ploy and move on to something else. The people getting women and children killed are people like you and the
Gipper' punk.

Forum List

Back