Trump Posts Brand New Kamala Meme, Gets 38 MILLION Views On X In No Time At All

I truly believe this is the first election where the mainstream media will finally be universally recognized as largely obsolete and growing ever more antiquated by the moment - once it's all over.

No one is paying attention to the fake Astro-turf Kamala bologna the alphabet Project Mockingbird ABC/CBS/NBC/CNN/MSDNC/NYT/WAPO are touting.

EVERYONE is paying attention to this:

It's still Trump's election to lose.

Every single poll Kamala's "winning" has cross tabs revealing a grotesquely embarrassing oversampling of Lean Dem voters.

And even then she's still underperforming Joe/Hillary by multiple points.

It's time to stick the landing MAGA.

Kamala has been campaigning for 3 weeks. She is not even the offical democrat nominee till next week, yet she is beating Trump in over 30 major polls, many of them showed trump winning in 2020. So it's hard to take you seriously

I don't if Kamala is actually the voters preferred candidate but one thing is for sure, old man Trump certainly isn't.

I truly believe this is the first election where the mainstream media will finally be universally recognized as largely obsolete and growing ever more antiquated by the moment - once it's all over.

No one is paying attention to the fake Astro-turf Kamala bologna the alphabet Project Mockingbird ABC/CBS/NBC/CNN/MSDNC/NYT/WAPO are touting.

Every single poll Kamala's "winning" has cross tabs revealing a grotesquely embarrassing oversampling of Lean Dem voters.

That's like 0.8% of twitter users.

The rest of your garbage is just that. Garbage.

She couldn't find the Doritos, so that's good reason to vote for Trump. Maybe he knows where the Doritos are. And if he does know where the Doritos are, maybe the judge won't sentence him to 4 years in jail for his 34 felony violations.

Moral of the story: You need to know where the Doritos are.

Last edited:

549 k likes

Where did you get the millions of views from?

Even if it were true (which I doubt)

The like numbers are extremely low

Notice he had to leave his pretend twitter to even get 549K likes 😂

549 k likes

The like numbers are extremely low

Half a million likes - which easily exceeds the largest viewership of any cable show - is a paltry performance!

Thanks for coming out as a sincere retard.

I can't truthfully proclaim we respect you, but at least you're an honest dumbass.

Forum List

Back