Trump Posts Brand New Kamala Meme, Gets 38 MILLION Views On X In No Time At All

I

I just want to know what you meant by this.

I can't decipher it vis a vis Trump posting on X and receiving nearly 40 million views.

Why would the Deep State want that?
The trump video I was invited to watch didn't play for me

So I still havent seen it

Get ready for "Stolllen Election" part III.

You KNOW he's gonna lose again, so get the CULT fired up for another J6 attempt.
Better success this time......LOLLLOLLLOLLLL

The only cult is the one you are in.

All during the 2024 primaries, you were being told Biden was the best Biden that Biden has ever been. You believed that.

Then Biden was busted in the debate with Trump, yet you were told all videos of Biden were 'deep fakes'. You guys believed that.

Then they forced Biden out, but were told he did so for something, something, something (he was threatened, as even the MSM reports). You believe that he stepped down out of some kindness.

Then the Party told you a woman who has NEVER received a single primary vote was your candidate. Harris, undemocratically picked, and you guys fell right in line.

That is a cult.

The only cult is the one you are in.

All during the 2024 primaries, you were being told Biden was the best Biden that Biden has ever been. You believed that.

Then Biden was busted in the debate with Trump, yet you were told all videos of Biden were 'deep fakes'. You guys believed that.

Then they forced Biden out, but were told he did so for something, something, something (he was threatened, as even the MSM reports). You believe that he stepped down out of some kindness.

Then the Party told you a woman who has NEVER received a single primary vote was your candidate. Harris, undemocratically picked, and you guys fell right in line.

That is a cult.

No. He hasn't. The orange bag O' shit sucks out loud.
You sound like someone in denial. Don't you Tire of being wrong all the time? Trump was a lot better than this ..
Screenshot_20240816-212906_X.jpg

Forum List

Back