Black man stabs Orthodox Jew while yelling “Free Palestine!”

lantern2814

Notice how she has more rage at the Jew reporting a vicious attack by a black against a defenseless Orthodox Jew than she does for the black?!

She’s really disgusting.

Except a lot of them became successful being slumlords or business owners that exploit the black community, that's the thing. That's why they resent you.

Again, congrats, you were white enough to cash in on some of that white privilege. That's awesome and I've very happy for you, but please don't pretend it's due to merit.
You wouldn't know anything about merit. Privilege? My privilege was to work harder than you ever would think of because I'm not lazy. I worked hard to outperform lazy entitled slugs like you and that's why you're jealous of anybody with success and have to find some excuse why they made it and you didn't. Yes people do resent lazy slugs like you who think they're entitled to what WE worked for. News flash. You aren't.

I'm not even sure this is the same thing:

It's AP AHHHHH! Run fer yer lives!!!!

Last I checked the Left hates Jews because they're "white oppressors".

We live in retarded Clown World.

I think the Jews are like abused children who've gotten big enough to beat up on someone else.

Most white people realize that racism, colonialism, apartheid, and imperialism are terrible ideas, which is why we stopped doing that in the US and Europe.

(Or at least we are trying.)

The Israelis, on the other hand, have found someone they can abuse for a change.

Last I checked the Left hates Jews because they're "white oppressors".

We live in retarded Clown World.
Yup. The Retarded Clown World of Leftists divide people into “oppressors” and “oppressed.”

Oppressors: those who use their brains, discipline, talent, and motivation to move up in the world and become siccessful

Oppressed: those who shrug off school, laze around with no direction, exercise no discipline, and contribute nothing to society

Now I ask: what could possibly go wrong when you demean the first group and make excuses for the second group?

Answer: America goes into a rapid downfall.

Too long a read for you? Or…is it that Trump won’t even consider a Jewish person as VP?
Pathetic. Deflect to Trump because of the FACT that Shapiro was tossed aside because your fellow Anti-Semites in Michigan and Wisconsin would have openly revolted. Next racist pathetic excuse...

Yup. The Retarded Clown World of Leftists divide people into “oppressors” and “oppressed.”

Oppressors: those who use their brains, discipline, talent, and motivation to move up in the world and become siccessful

Oppressed: those who shrug off school, laze around with no direction, exercise no discipline, and contribute nothing to society

Now I ask: what could possibly go wrong when you demean the first group and make excuses for the second group?

Answer: America goes into a rapid downfall.

Lisa, somewhere in Hell, Dr. Goebbels is very proud of you.

I think the Jews are like abused children who've gotten big enough to beat up on someone else.

Most white people realize that racism, colonialism, apartheid, and imperialism are terrible ideas, which is why we stopped doing that in the US and Europe.

Stupid question:

BUT...

You DO understand that every country in history has engaged in some degree of warfare-implemented oppression and even slavery?

And that whites are not only not unique to this - but were themselves enslaved - RIGHT?

Of course you don't.

Because you drank the DEI Koolaid.

I'm not even sure this is the same thing:

It's AP AHHHHH! Run fer yer lives!!!!
Oh no….ANOTHER one?!

They are two different attacks - one in NYC and the other in Rockland County.

How do you know that is how it went down? Maybe the parents hid the baby, and it cooked when the house burned down.

There's a lot of savagery on both sides for this conflict. What turned me against the Zionists was the Shabra and Shatila Massacre of 1982. Women and children were slaughtered after their fighters left Lebanon as part of a peace deal with the Zionists.

There are no clean hands over there. There never is in war.
Just STFU you disgusting POS. We know you're a lazy know nothing who hates Israel and loves criminals. Go fight for your beloved Hamas coward.

Shots fired over the bow! Man your battle stations!! :auiqs.jpg:
1724029067354.gif

You wouldn't know anything about merit. Privilege? My privilege was to work harder than you ever would think of because I'm not lazy. I worked hard to outperform lazy entitled slugs like you and that's why you're jealous of anybody with success and have to find some excuse why they made it and you didn't. Yes people do resent lazy slugs like you who think they're entitled to what WE worked for. News flash. You aren't.

Guy, every privileged person thinks he's the hardest-working person in the room.

I've made it just fine, btw. I have pretty much everything I want in life. I don't have a mansion or a dressage horse because I never wanted those things. I'm also honest enough to admit that being white has opened doors for me that would not be open if I were a person of color.

I'm also pragmatic enough to realize that when you have 60% of the population with less than 5% of the wealth in this country, that's a recipe for disaster.

See also....

France 1787
Russia 1917
China 1949
Cuba 1959
Iran 1979

Pathetic. Deflect to Trump because of the FACT that Shapiro was tossed aside because your fellow Anti-Semites in Michigan and Wisconsin would have openly revolted. Next racist pathetic excuse...
Just listen to how she tries to deny the blatant antisemitism in her party - so widespread they tossed aside the best qualified because he was a Jew.

And then of course she screams “waaaaacist” at every turn. She is the poster child for everything that is upside-down and hypocritical and bigoted about leftists.

Just STFU you disgusting POS. We know you're a lazy know nothing who hates Israel and loves criminals. Go fight for your beloved Hamas coward.
I have him back on ignore. His combo of spewing antisemitic venom while scolding others for being bigoted against blacks was getting boring.

Guy, every privileged person thinks he's the hardest-working person in the room.

I've made it just fine, btw. I have pretty much everything I want in life. I don't have a mansion or a dressage horse because I never wanted those things. I'm also honest enough to admit that being white has opened doors for me that would not be open if I were a person of color.

I'm also pragmatic enough to realize that when you have 60% of the population with less than 5% of the wealth in this country, that's a recipe for disaster.

See also....

France 1787
Russia 1917
China 1949
Cuba 1959
Iran 1979
Gee asshole, I did work hard. You are an admitted unemployed and unemployable misogynist. Just because you're jealous, obviously the more successful person was "privileged". A pathetic copout excuse for your own laziness. Plenty of blacks are successful by rejecting people like you who tell them they can't make it. Remain a flailing failure...

Notice how the Coyote Creature allows this absolutely disgusting antisemite spew his anti-Jew venom day after day, week after week, month after month, and NEVER CRITICIZES HIM - and instead goes back on the warpath against the Jew who reported yet another black attacking a Jew?

Could she be any more despicable?!

Stupid question:

BUT...

You DO understand that every country in history has engaged in some degree of warfare-implemented oppression and even slavery?

yeah, that was a stupid question.

White people engaged in the behavior when they realized it was no longer acceptable, even barbaric... and we kept doing it anyway, until we bled ourselves white in two world wars.

Now we all agree. Slavery is wrong. Conquering someone else's territory is wrong. Everyone is kind of on agreement on this.

Except the Zionists. They are God's Chosen people and can do whatever they want, apparently.

Forum List

Back