Black man stabs Orthodox Jew while yelling “Free Palestine!”

Yeah, yeah….blame the Jew who points out the problem among antisemitic NYC blacks, rather than the black who attacked the Jew.

And again, we have black posters seeking out obscure stories about a white attacking a black, and you don’t castigate the black poster for being “divisive” and reporting on the white, now do you?

More double standards from the biased liberal mod.
So now you admit that your problem is Blacks, that didn’t take long :auiqs.jpg:

Funny how you lie like that because most crime is white on white and it never gets reported that way. If black crime was so hidden why in the FUCK are you and the other racists here able to comment about it every single day?
That is a lie 37 percent of all violent crime is committed by blacks and over 50 percent of all murders are committed by blacks. twice as many whites are murdered a year by blacks then blacks by whites.

The thing here is that annually when hate crimes are tallied backs are number 1
This is the latest hate crime data

View attachment 997313

Anti black hate crimes happen 3 times more than anti jewish hate crimes.

View attachment 997319

The majority of the offenders are white.

This is not reported.

LOL! Now it’s fantasy HATE crimes? A TRUE HATE crime is as rare as an honest DEM. Almost 1 in a Billion. And only reported one-way.

Sucker-punch or unprovoked Black on Asian or White attacts are THE actual hate crimes but those, they don’t get mentioned.

Like the rare, bad or mistaken Police shooting….simply more Ginned up Commeee DEM Media hogwash. IM2 should be ashamed to keep cutting and pasting his skewed nonsense.

You just outed yourself Lisa. Are you also going to perpetrate the claim that Blacks were overwhelmingly behind the attacks on elderly Asians during Covid?
I outed myself as what? Pointing out that the attacks against defenseless old Jews are disproptionately done by blacks?

No…,you outed yourself as a lib (as if we didn’t know): make sure that the disproptionate violent crime by blacks is hidden, and call a Jew who reports on it a racist.

- Where is your outrage for the black leaders who ENCOURAGE these attacks on Jews? That is who you should be blaming.

- Where is your condemnation for Farrakhan, from where most of the blacks get their Jew-hate?

- Where is your recognition that all the anti-Israel lies going around gives people. Including the NYC blacks who have attacked Jews for decades, even MORE of an excuse to stab or otherwise injure them.

Nope, I saw nothing of that in your response: all your hate is geared to the Jew (or “Princess” as you have referred to me before, using an antidemitic slur), who doesn’t try to hide that a black man yet again attacked another old Orthodox Jew.

You just outed yourself Lisa. Are you also going to perpetrate the claim that Blacks were overwhelmingly behind the attacks on elderly Asians during Covid?
I didn’t say that, now did I? That’s the gaslighting defense you people use when you can’t refute the truth. Dream up something your enemy never said, and then have your enemy defend against that she never said - thus getting off the topic.

I said that blacks are disproptionately the ones attacking old Jewish men, mostly Chassidic. This is true, and blacks need to do something to correct it - and having libs rush to their defense when a Jew points it out isn’t going to correct the problem.

The problem needs to be admitted, not hidden, and blacks need to take responsibility for it. I myself would not walk through a black community in NYC wearing Jewish garb.

And yet we still have Democrats denying that hate for Jews has anything to do with their hate for Israel. This is more evidence that the two are one in the same.

Hatred is not rational. So if the DNC thinks swapping Biden for Harris is going to keep the Hamas demons away from Chicago, they're wrong about that.

I honestly hope they're exposed because most Americans will be disgusted.

Hatred is not rational. So if the DNC thinks swapping Biden for Harris is going to keep the Hamas demons away from Chicago, they're wrong about that.

Reply to add: Hamas demons are just a light-brown color. Some are black and white.

I’m hoping that too. Let more Americans see what is making up a large part of the Democrat base: Jew-hating Muslims, and their leftist pro-HAMAS supporters.

What does being Black have to do with it?
Because some blacks, especially in NYC, believe have been indoctrinated that they are real Hebrew Israelites lol. And they think that real Jews stole that identity from them when in reality blacks came from basic hunter gatherer tribes in W. Africa. It's not whites, chinese, or hispanics attacking Orthodox jews on the streets, it's blacks. Being black has everything to do with it.

Because some blacks, especially in NYC, believe have been indoctrinated that they are real Hebrew Israelites lol. And they think that real Jews stole that identity from them when in reality blacks came from basic hunter gatherer tribes in W. Africa. It's not whites, chinese, or hispanics attacking Orthodox jews on the streets, it's blacks. Being black has everything to do with it.
I also think it has to do with jealousy: blacks are furious that Jews came here from Europe, fleeing the Russian pograms 100+ years ago or Hitler 80+ years ago, arriving penniless and uneducated, and not even speaking the language….

…and by the next generation, their kids are college-educated professionals (especially all those smart Jewish engineers out of CCNY), owning homes in the suburbs, and living middle and upper-middle class lives - due to their brains, values, and motivation.

…. And here they remain, still in the old Brooklyn and Bronx neighborhoods, even though they attend the same schools as the Jewish kids, and had the same opportunities via the City College system

How DARE the Jews succeed!

I also think it has to do with jealousy: blacks are furious that Jews came here from Europe, fleeing the Russian pograms 100+ years ago or Hitler 80+ years ago, arriving penniless and uneducated, and not even speaking the language….

…and by the next generation, their kids are college-educated professionals (especially all those smart Jewish engineers out of CCNY), owning homes in the suburbs, and living middle and upper-middle class lives - due to their brains, values, and motivation.

…. And here they remain, still in the old Brooklyn and Bronx neighborhoods, even though they attend the same schools as the Jewish kids, and had the same opportunities via the City College system

How DARE the Jews succeed!

Except a lot of them became successful being slumlords or business owners that exploit the black community, that's the thing. That's why they resent you.

Again, congrats, you were white enough to cash in on some of that white privilege. That's awesome and I've very happy for you, but please don't pretend it's due to merit.

I’m hoping that too. Let more Americans see what is making up a large part of the Democrat base: Jew-hating Muslims, and their leftist pro-HAMAS supporters.

It's just as likely Americans will see small children being dug out of rubble in Hamas and realize we are accomplices to genocide.

I'm not even sure what Netanyahu is trying to accomplish at this point, other than keeping the war going so there isn't a post-war reckoning on how his leadership got Israel there.

It's just as likely Americans will see small children being dug out of rubble in Hamas and realize we are accomplices to genocide.

I'm not even sure what Netanyahu is trying to accomplish at this point, other than keeping the war going so there isn't a post-war reckoning on how his leadership got Israel there.

When you have a cockroach infestation, you have to spray entire areas with harsh killing chemicals. You tell everyone to get out, final warning issued nearly a year ago. Those still there were put there by this enemy.

You had no issue locking down kids fotpr 1.5 yrs to “flatten the curve” as you tried to dry up your phony deep-state Flu games. They can pull their kids out too.

When you have a cockroach infestation, you have to spray entire areas with harsh killing chemicals. You tell everyone to get out, final warning issued nearly a year ago. Those still there were put there by this enemy.

I'm sure Dr. Goebbels said the same thing about the Jews in 1942.

I'm sure Dr. Goebbels said the same thing about the Jews in 1942.

The Jews were NOT attacking, torturing and murdering German Children. Jews were not capturing and raping young girls over a years timeframe. Not the same, Try again. HAMAS cockroaches re-started full-scale war. Israel has decided these cockroaches must be eliminated. Not my call.

Except a lot of them became successful being slumlords or business owners that exploit the black community, that's the thing. That's why they resent you.

Again, congrats, you were white enough to cash in on some of that white privilege. That's awesome and I've very happy for you, but please don't pretend it's due to merit.
Of course it’s due to merit. Smart Jews won free college to CUNY, and they didn’t do that due to their whiteness. Smart blacks were there too.

But thanks again for reminding us of the disdain that libs have for Jews.

The Jews were NOT attacking, torturing and murdering German Children. Jews were not capturing and raping young girls over a years timeframe. Not the same, Try again. HAMAS cockroaches re-started full-scale war. Israel has decided these cockroaches must be eliminated. Not my call.
Just like antisemite Joe to draw a parallel between innocent Jewish citizens ripped from their families and sent to the gas chambers and the HAMAS cockroaches who launched a savage and subhuman attack.

To hear the Nazi tell it, the Jews were the ones who stabbed Germany in the back at the end of WWI (and there's some truth to that.)

Of course it’s due to merit. Smart Jews won free college to CUNY, and they didn’t do that due to their whiteness. Smart blacks were there too.

But thanks again for reminding us of the disdain that libs have for Jews.

Again, white privilege is wonderful. It's awesome that immigrants can come here and make something of themselves if their skin is the right color, which right now means white or yellow.

Forum List

Back