Jewish NYC Parent Assaulted at Elementary-School Graduation by Family Shouting ‘Free Palestine!’ 'Death to Israel'!

What is an "elementary school graduation?" I never heard of that nor had one. When I went from 5th to 6th grade I got a new girlfriend, not a graduation present.
I had an elementary school graduation and to me it makes sense because I was going from one school to another.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I eventually had a junior high graduation and then a high school graduation. 1993,1996, and 2000 were the years that my graduations happened. :) :) :)

Welcome to joey xiden’s america

The reality is, if you are a Jew, you aren’t safe with xiden or the demaklan in power

But this behavior is acceptable to the American left. I wonder how many more years will American Jews will remain with the Democrat party? They need to understand, that today's Dems are not who their parents grew up with.

What is it with these ingrates that they need to disrupt graduations with their agendas? While there was no violence at my sons’ graduation earlier this month we did have a disruptive “Free Palestine” during the ceremony’s reading of the graduates’ names and them walking on stage to accept diplomas.

The Left has no problem with these types of disruptions.

But this behavior is acceptable to the American left. I wonder how many more years will American Jews will remain with the Democrat party? They need to understand, that today's Dems are not who their parents grew up with.

A spokesperson for the New York City public-school system issued a statement, saying that “both families engaged in aggressive behavior,”

Funny how the jew hating right tries making this into something it's not. Anyone supporting Netanyahus attempt at genocide is not going to be popular.

Funny how the jew hating right tries making this into something it's not. Anyone supporting Netanyahus attempt at genocide is not going to be popular.
Jew-hating Right? The Liberal Left’s actions against Jews say otherwise

Forum List

Back