Iran Hacks GOP, MSM/Democrats silent this time (“Meddling” in elections suddenly no problem!)

Is that kind of like the “there were some fine people” Trump comment in Charlottesville that you you so vehemently condemmed?

You see, I don’t doubt that there are some ok kids in these protests that are simply uninformed, brainwashed and misled, but here is no doubt there are also some anti-semites and terrorists sympathizers there as well.

Um, no.

If America didn't have its head so far up AIPAC's ass, they'd realize what is going on in Palestine is wrong.

There's really no excuse for a racist, colonialist, and apartheid state like Israel to exist.

Um, no.

If America didn't have its head so far up AIPAC's ass, they'd realize what is going on in Palestine is wrong.

There's really no excuse for a racist, colonialist, and apartheid state like Israel to exist.

First, um yes. You condemned Trump for his comments about the statute protest in Charlottesville despite his comments being taken totally out of context. Anything to build a false narrative that lemmings like yourself lap up like the sheep that you are.

With regards to Israel, you are NOT one of the “fine people” in the crowd.

Lol you ignorant dimwits get hacked and you want Democrats to feel sorry for you? :fu:

Trump asked Russia to hack Hillary's emails.

"Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing, I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press," Trump said in a July 27, 2016 news conference.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
Who did Trump as to hack Hillary's emails? I forget.
Why, I do believe it was Russia.

But that's all we know about.

If Trump will ask America's enemy to hack a political opponent's email on national tv, you can bet he had more of our countries enemies in the job.

Forum List

Back